Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shouldn't Cotto be returned to the top 10 p4p?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shouldn't Cotto be returned to the top 10 p4p?

Cotto was what? 5 or 6 before losing to Margarito? Then Tony takes his spot after beating him (using possibly illegal means.) Now Mosley takes Tony's spot (a Tony without the plaster wraps.) Cotto has a recent win over Mosley, but is nowhere to be seen on the major lists. Something seems wrong with this.

According to ESPN's list he is, but again I suppose it depends on what list you consider the most credible.

Comment

Originally posted by Migs View Post
      According to ESPN he is.
      That's cool. But The Ring has Mosley at #5, and Cotto is nowhere to be found.

Comment

these things can be so arbitrary.

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Jeffries View Post
          That's cool. But The Ring has Mosley at #5, and Cotto is nowhere to be found.
          I know, I would put him in there over Paul Williams.

EDIT: I haven't seen the Ring's list yet so I'm not sure if Williams is on that one. I know they have him at 8 or 9 on ESPN's.

Comment

When Cotto lost to Margarito and he was still in the Ring's P4P list, peeps complained that Cotto should not be there. Now that the Ring took him out, peeps want him back. Ayayayay!

The Ring cannot put Cotto back because Mosley and other fighters deserved it more. He lost to Margarito whether we like it or not. Proving that Margarito had bricks is impossible. It's still considered as a legitimate win.

Comment

look, i love chad.but chad was in the same place that cotto was when he beat corley.(after his fight with johnson)
              was cotto ever in the p4p top ten after he beat corley? i don't think so.
              dawson dominated tarver easily, but i don't see how that would make him p4p over cotto.cotto has gad 2 titles in 2 weight classes.i would have both top ten.

Comment

Working...
              X