This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Clyde Barrow View Post
    That would make me very proud. I have no idea though how it all would work out as far as how long we'll be there and such. A man can only take off for a vacation so long these days.
    I'm not sure of the workings of it meself. But I think a poster whom can claim allegiance to both Britian and Yankland is in a real advantage on boxing forums. Those bickering threads are just win/win battlegrounds.

Comment

• Unless you just take the negatives.

Then it's overweight with bad teeth...

Comment

• Originally posted by Southpaw Stinger View Post
        I'm not sure of the workings of it meself. But I think a poster whom can claim allegiance to both Britian and Yankland is in a real advantage on boxing forums. Those bickering threads are just win/win battlegrounds.
        Screw nationality. It's normal posters vs assholes. I'm a bit of both depending on my mood, so I still come out with the win/win though.

Comment

• Aye, yer can find ****s in every country. A bit of beer and piss bricking and you're alright by me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Southpaw Stinger View Post
            Aye, yer can find ****s in every country. A bit of beer and piss bricking and you're alright by me.
            I've been trying to come up with a good reason to start that up again. I'm renewing the lease on my house tomorrow, so maybe I'll get to bricking next weekend. It's doable for both good or bad moods.

Comment

• Go for it, Clyde. I'll be celebrating the passing of the stone next weekend. Gonna be epic. Epic!

Comment

• http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2011/...85_634x685.jpg

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Frosty View Post
                    whose alt is this?

Comment

• speaking of alts......

where's clegg?

clegg , wanna bet on the rashad evans-tito ortiz fight?

Comment

Working...
                      X