No announcement yet.

Robert Garcia On Eastern Europeans

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LomaUsykKlichko
    It does not look like hes happy about it and its was not he piont imtrying to make, europeans are taking over boxing even thought everyone calls them bums

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
      At what part of the video does he call them bums? He trains Gradovich so I doubt he's racist.
      Not the piont Im trying to make but he was racist against cubans

Comment

Originally posted by Blu View Post
        He didn't even say anything. He said "the russians are running boxing right now."

OP just trying to stir ****.
        He's insulting the entire region by referring to them as 'same ****' - essentially it's like saying Cuba, Puerto Rico, Mexico etc is 'all the same ****' - and I know people on here would be offended if he said that...it's not stirring at all, Garcia has been proven as a tool along with his entire gym in these Seckbach videos.

Comment

Originally posted by LomaUsykKlichko View Post
          Its funny how he goes on to racist and kovaleb says one remark in russia towards blacks and hes a racist on BC
          mexicans bro

dont take it out on black folk

Comment

I didnt say he said it I said that everyone calls them bums
            You do realize that most people don't think that Eastern Euro fighters are "Bums", most of the people are saying that they're fighting "Bums", not really calling them "Bums".

Comment

This thread is a reach.

Watch it go 15 pages anyways. Shoutout to the Eastern Bloc guys though, they're doing their thing. I wanna see Dmitri Pirog back too.

Comment

its obvious this mexican guy hates everyone who isnt mexican

someone call roach to put this kid back in his place

Comment

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
                  You do realize that most people don't think that Eastern Euro fighters are "Bums", most of the people are saying that they're fighting "Bums", not really calling them "Bums".
                  NO ive read alot of comments Pretty much saying This European Bum That European Bum and so on

Comment

Knowing boxing methods and techniques has nothing to do with being intelligent! I doubt he knows where Russia is other than across the ocean. Which ocean might be a tuff question also!
                    Bottom line is everyone is taking to heart what a boxing trainer has to say about global competition when he feels, like any other gym owner, that his boys are the best!
                    Your not going to find people like Steward or Dundee or Benton who can speak softly and intelligently about boxing and other culters. You now see how so many top fighters act so be surprised how their associates act shouldn't be surprising at all!
                    Listen to Floyd Sr. for more than 2 minutes and you want to kill yourself........
                    there just fight trainers their not operating on your brain but their getting to the point where you wonder if they have a brain.
                    All societies have taken a step back these days, "the World is a Ghetto" and thats where the fighters live.
                    Ray.

Comment

I didnt say he said it I said that everyone calls them bums
                      You said "Robert Garcia saying That Eastern Europeans "Bums" as Ive noticed many calling them like that) Are taking over boxing." At no point did he call them bums.

And he compared it to how Filipinos were at one point seemingly taking over boxing so it doesn't look like he meant it negatively at all. He was just making an observation.

Comment

Working...
                      X