No announcement yet.

*** the official Los Angeles Clippers thread**

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *** the official Los Angeles Clippers thread**

I really like the Clippers team this season. They're past history has no bearing on this present team. Say whatever you want but this Clipper team is legit. They are the deepest and most talented team in the league from top to bottom imo. My favorite thing about this Clipper team is that they're fun to watch. If this team stays healthy they're good enough to compete with and beat anybody. It should be a fun year. Clipper nation stand up!

So far the Clips have played fairly well. They've had a couple of bad home loses against the Warriors and the Cavaliers. However, they did hand the Spurs their only loss of the season thus far, with a beatdown last week. They also got a solid road win in Portland. They seem to play to the level of their competition. Hopefully the Clips can bring consistent effort. I'm looking forward to the Heat game on Wednesday. I wish I didn't have to work Wednesday night, I'd love to attend that game. Hopefully, Billups will be back soon and be able to be a solid contributor to the team.

Comment

Yeah the Clippers are looking good.

Though Griffin hasn't really been playing like he has his first 2 seasons. I know he got injured but he still seems to have his hops... doesn't explain how he all of a sudden forgot how to post up.

But I think Jordan will be making up for that. His post-up game looked really good against the Blazers which suprised me a lot. I would put it right up there with some of the best post moves in the league even though it was only 1 game. If he could keep doing that, the Clippers will be a lethal team.

Comment

Originally posted by -Swizzy- View Post
        Yeah the Clippers are looking good.

Though Griffin hasn't really been playing like he has his first 2 seasons. I know he got injured but he still seems to have his hops... doesn't explain how he all of a sudden forgot how to post up.

But I think Jordan will be making up for that. His post-up game looked really good against the Blazers which suprised me a lot. I would put it right up there with some of the best post moves in the league even though it was only 1 game. If he could keep doing that, the Clippers will be a lethal team.
        I was shocked by the way Jordan played against the Blazers. If Dj plays like that the Clips are in good shape. It appears that he really worked on his game during the off season.

Comment

Originally posted by Since 1985 View Post
          I was shocked by the way Jordan played against the Blazers. If Dj plays like that the Clips are in good shape. It appears that he really worked on his game during the off season.
          yeah he has really improved big time.

they were actually running plays for him and he was playing so well that they sat Griffin for most of the 4th qtr.

He's finally looking like the player that was projected so high in the draft right before college.

Comment

yeah he has really improved big time.

they were actually running plays for him and he was playing so well that they sat Griffin for most of the 4th qtr.

He's finally looking like the player that was projected so high in the draft right before college.
            It's funny because Paul and Griffin haven't really put up big numbers yet this season. However, they don't need to. When you have a guys like Jamal Crawford who can come in off the bench and routinely get 20+points and Eric Bledsoe who can come in and provide energy, defense, and scoring you're in good shape. Hell, Barnes can come in and score a little bit. Imagine if Billups, Odom, and Hill get it going.

Comment

Originally posted by Since 1985 View Post
              It's funny because Paul and Griffin haven't really put up big numbers yet this season. However, they don't need to. When you have a guys like Jamal Crawford who can come in off the bench and routinely get 20+points and Eric Bledsoe who can come in and provide energy, defense, and scoring you're in good shape. Hell, Barnes can come in and score a little bit. Imagine if Billups, Odom, and Hill get it going.
              yeah I can't really imagine how Clippers are gonna fit those guys into the lineup. Their rotation seems so tight as it is even without them. But its a good problem to have I guess.

Odom though has become a big albatross for the Clips. They have to find a way to get rid of him. He just doesn't want to play anymore.

Comment

#lobcity
                #yolo

Comment

yeah I can't really imagine how Clippers are gonna fit those guys into the lineup. Their rotation seems so tight as it is even without them. But its a good problem to have I guess.

Odom though has become a big albatross for the Clips. They have to find a way to get rid of him. He just doesn't want to play anymore.
                  I agree, I think Odom is done.

Comment

Originally posted by Cállate! View Post
                    #lobcity
                    #yolo

Comment

Working...
                    X