Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Khan vs Bradley: 50/50 or does Khan deserve larger share?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well in terms of drawing power, Khan deserves more, he will probably generate 80% of the revenue for this fight.

The fight should also be in the uk where it will do 20,000, but still...

i see it being a 50/50 splits, i guess bradley has one more belt than khan (not that it really matters)

Comment

Bradley has been champ longer, won more titles and faced the better opposition but I do agree Khan still would sell more tickets.

Comment

Originally posted by Check View Post
        Not much bigger though. Takes two guys to make a fight this big and Khan certainly needs the fight more than Tim. Khans the so called big superstar that has yet to prove himself, Khans the guy that's supposed to go big places, Khans the one that has been labeled a *****. Tim ain't supposed to do anything in the sport of boxing. If I was Tim I'd let the dirt ball wallow in his own dirty mud and go fight someone else. Khan is a piece of ****.
        Put it this way you live in Michigan, Did you go to see Bradley fight in Pontiac? Since you are Bradleys apostle arguing that Bradley is the number one guy in the division and you live in Michigan did you go to his fight? I bet you didnt! Yet here you are trying to make a case for Bradley getting more than Khan.

I seen that "Superfight" if you were there you would know what kind of a dead enviroment the fight was held in, There was nothing "Super" about that fight, It was dead. Gary Shaw cant promote a bucket of water in a house fire and Bradley forgive me for saying is just another "slick African American" fighter with a padded record and there are plenty of them.

Khan is the draw, Khan is the earner, Khan has the better resume.

Maidana > Alexander
        Malignaggi > Nate Campbell
        Kotelnik > Holt
        Barrera > Edner Cherry
        Salita + McCloskey = Petterson

Khan is not just a bigger draw than Bradley, Or bigger earner, or bigger resume, He has a better trainer and promoter than Bradley, Ie Roach and Goldenboy De La Hoya. Not just that Khan is a cross-over star.

Bradley is none of them, So I have said before 70-30 in favour of Khan, Bradley can go fight another Abregu if he dont like it.

Comment

Originally posted by Hard Boiled View Post
          Khan is the draw, Khan is the earner, Khan has the better resume.

Maidana > Alexander
          Malignaggi > Nate Campbell
          Kotelnik > Holt
          Barrera > Edner Cherry
          Salita + McCloskey = Petterson

Khan is not just a bigger draw than Bradley, Or bigger earner, or bigger resume, He has a better trainer and promoter than Bradley, Ie Roach and Goldenboy De La Hoya. Not just that Khan is a cross-over star.

Bradley is none of them, So I have said before 70-30 in favour of Khan, Bradley can go fight another Abregu if he dont like it.
          even at 70/30 in favour of khan, bradley would stilll comfortably earn his highest payday.

It just defies belief that the two AMERICAN 140lb KINGS could only sell 339 tickets in a 2 month period before the "SUPERFIGHT" in the USA. And then have people go as far as saying Bradley deserves the same split as a guy who sells out 20k arenas against no name bums.

Regarding Bradley, apart from a fight against Floyd or Pac, this guy isnt going to make much money throughout the rest of his career. Its a shame really. Khan on the otherhand can afford a loos or two and still comeback and draw big numbers/sell out arenas. Khan has options, Bradley however can only rely on others to make him any sort of respectable money for a world champion.

Comment

Working...
          X