Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why are b!tches sooooooo cold blooded?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why are b!tches sooooooo cold blooded?

Damn, they are ****ed up.....

Our graphic designer came to work today, and he was just down in the dumps. He looked fatigued, down, dirty, and just mentally beat up...

We asked him what was wrong, and he told us some crazy ****....

He said he went out one night this weekend, and got home at about 2 or 3 inthe morning. When he got home, he walked in, and went towards the bedroom to change....

When he opens the door, his wife is in the bed getting ****ed by some 45+ year old dude IN HIS OWN BED!!

It was just his girlfriend, IT WAS HIS FIANCE THAT HE HAS bEEN WITH FOR 8 YEARS!!!!!

He got in an argument, and tried fighting the guy.... But couldnt get to him because his girl was in the way, and he locked himself in the bathroom....

He walked out, got a couple of bricks, and through them through the dudes BMW.....

He said the dude has money, how he knows, I have no idea..... Good job, money, a nice car, benefits, the whole package.

Damn, I cant believe how low, cold,and just down right mean b*tches can be....

thts ****ed up

Comment

Women are everything that you just listed, but its not all that is them. I found, overall, women to be much more vicious then men, but they could also be much more passionate and able for self-sacrifice.

Comment

****s, the lot of them

Comment

Should have fucked up his beezy's car. Not teh bloke's.

Comment

I'm gonna go slap my wife now.

Comment

He's got to be a G. Throw her out of the house. Dump her stank ass

Comment

Originally posted by AL YANKAB*TCH View Post
                I'm gonna go slap my wife now.
                When I heard about it, I told my girl "Thats why you cant trust b*tches.."

Now shes mad.....

Comment

Originally posted by D.I.E.S.E.L View Post
                  He's got to be a G. Throw her out of the house. Dump her stank ass
                  He doesnt make alot of money, my mom onlypays him 13 an hour, and he only works 35 hours a week....

He is staying with a friend now......

Comment

maybe he was not treating her right

Comment

Working...
                    X