Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Danny Garcia To Brandon Rios: Are You Jealous of Me?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm not a fan of Garcia but Garcia wins this tough fight

Comment

Originally posted by RIZO24 View Post
      GTFOH!! LMAO You the one on here trying to hype Garcia like he is the next great in boxing.. You remember the first fight with Morales? If that did not tell you something about Garcia then you dont know ****t about boxing.. If Rios is Top Ranks biggest hypejob than Garcia is Golden Boys equal!! LOL But one hype job has a heart and chin to back his ****t up, Garcia has not been tested yet by someone with those qualities but when he does, game over son!!!
      a shot to shit morales (or anyone) > any version of rios. truth

rios makes fighters fight his fight, and bang it out with him. that only works on undisciplined, not focused fighters. look what happened when he fought someone with movement - he lost, he clearly 100% clear as day LOST! how is garcia gettin hyped? cause he beats who they put in front of him? yea good analysis. how is rios gettin hyped? cause he beat fuckin alvarado, and then he is next in line for pac lmfao? you gtfo, cause you clearly have some sort of bias towards this tomato can, and probly seen garcia's first fight, in the first morales fight. doesnt matter what you say, cause we both know you didnt know who he was til last year, so you have no basis for your claims, except blind bias, which is no surprise here. dont get mad at me cause rios is absolutely horrendous. without his mouth, he wouldnt be so popular. hes a club fighter at best. yea hes got chin and heart. great. too bad he sucks at everything else. garcia stomps that kid. sorry buddy, but accept it, or dont, whateva...

Comment

Lense** damn autocorrect.

Comment

Originally posted by RIZO24 View Post
          It will be a dog fight, Garcia is a come forward fighter. He is taylored made for Rios.. Garcia's down fall will be when he thinks he can go forward and attack Rios the way he did against Khan and Morales.. Garcia is not that good of a boxer, like Abril and Acosta were, to give Rios problems.. Rios will **** him up, believe it!!
          Dude dont even consider Abril good, the guy held illegally the whole fight, and didn't even want to exchange with rios, that guy was a punk, and I don't know how the ref didn't take away pionts or even warned for excessive holding.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Philadel View Post

I can't knock you for THINKING that...I guess you haven't seen THAT much of Swift huh?...his name is SWIFT...get it?....anyway, a banger like Rios should bring that part of his game outta the bag....Danny wout beat him...not easy, but he would beat him
            That nick name does not fit that clown!! When I think of "SWIFT" I think of Mayweather or Broner not a ****en hypejob like Garcia.. Oh and I have seen enough of Garcia to know he aint ****!!Rios would maul that fool!!!

Comment

Originally posted by kokingbill View Post
              You have to be a complete moron to think Garcia would have any chance with Rios. People who believe this are the same people who believed Seth Mitchell was going to beat Klitschko and be the next heavyweight champ. They are both HBO/al Haymon WWEesque hype jobs. They are pumped on HBO like it were WWE SMACKDOWN. Garcia, like Mitchell, would get destroyed if he was put in there with a real top notch fighter like Rios. Khan was destroying him before he closed his eyes, leaned back, felt out his left hook, and broke khans glass jaw. Garcia is not half the puncher HBO/Haymon hype him up to be. We already knew Khan had a glass jaw and morales hardly had a pulse left. Rios would walk right through gracias best shots and obliterate him faster than he did Alvarado. Lets just be real and not view fighters through the lender HBO presents them to us.
              danny beat 2 guys he was supposed to lose to this year. He timed khan perfectly and waited for the right moment to strike. He's better than you think.

Comment

balh! blah! blah! at the end of the day, Garcia still a undercard boxer unless he fight a main event boxer... but his dad is definitely a main event guy! lol

Comment

Originally posted by SpeedKillz View Post
                  a shot to shit morales (or anyone) > any version of rios. truth

rios makes fighters fight his fight, and bang it out with him. that only works on undisciplined, not focused fighters. look what happened when he fought someone with movement - he lost, he clearly 100% clear as day LOST! how is garcia gettin hyped? cause he beats who they put in front of him? yea good analysis. how is rios gettin hyped? cause he beat fuckin alvarado, and then he is next in line for pac lmfao? you gtfo, cause you clearly have some sort of bias towards this tomato can, and probly seen garcia's first fight, in the first morales fight. doesnt matter what you say, cause we both know you didnt know who he was til last year, so you have no basis for your claims, except blind bias, which is no surprise here. dont get mad at me cause rios is absolutely horrendous. without his mouth, he wouldnt be so popular. hes a club fighter at best. yea hes got chin and heart. great. too bad he sucks at everything else. garcia stomps that kid. sorry buddy, but accept it, or dont, whateva...
                  Yeah okay I agree to disagree with you! But dont act like im BIAS because just telling by your AVY, I assume that you are from Philly and I know you guys up there are starving for someone to root for and follow, but that blinds you bro..Mothur****en Garcia is not the next Hopkins!!LMAO!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
                    I like Rios. But he's overrated on here.
                    this!!!!!!!!!!! hes got heart and puts on good fights, and he hits hard but anyone with skill is gonna beat him u cant take those shots all ur career and get away with it

Comment

I like Danny Garcia! His a humble guy, can't say the same thing about his dad though arrogant little ****er.

Comment

Working...
                      X