Originally posted by damit305 View Post
    Among ex boxers...

Roy Jones Jr
    Paul Malignaggi
    Lennox Lewis
    George Foreman
    Raul Marquez
    Bobby Czyz
    roy gives good insight into the mentality of a fighter, foreman's style is a bit slow and isn't all that exciting, lewis has game but tends to watch more than talk more

Comment

Paul Malignaggi as of now.

Comment

I like foreman because he's easy going and mellow. Hate guys that speak with a sense of urgency. I can follow the action just fine without being talked into being excited.

Comment

Roy was sucking Pacmans **** so bad until Marquez put his lights out and then he acted like he knew it was coming .. when he was saying that Marquez won't land the type of punches he did again cause Pacman adapted.

Comment

Originally posted by Akucapri View Post
            Roy was sucking Pacmans **** so bad until Marquez put his lights out and then he acted like he knew it was coming .. when he was saying that Marquez won't land the type of punches he did again cause Pacman adapted.
            He did the same thing to Berto in the Guerrero fight. He used to be my favorite but I can't stand nuthuggery and biased commentating.

Comment

No Wayne McCullough OP?

Originally posted by Akucapri View Post
              Well he was winning.

Anyway, I enjoyed Roy's commentary during that fight, he was excited.

Comment

Working...
              X