No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Katsidis Returning To 135, Gives Take on Hatton Talks

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Katsidis Returning To 135, Gives Take on Hatton Talks

Exciting fighter Michael Katsidis has a renewed focus after deciding to head back to the lightweight division after a brief hit and miss move up to light-welterweight.

The 32 year-old from Toowoomba, who was linked to a clash at 147lbs against Ricky Hatton lately, is concentrating on competing in his most successful division to date - 135lbs, but won’t rule out a fight with the ‘Hitman’ in years to come.

“With my exciting style and never say die attitude a fight with Hatton is one the fans want to see as our styles match up really well and we both know the other is very dangerous,” Katsidis told World Boxing News.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Well get him a Broner fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
      Be fine by me. He definitely needs to stop thinking about the higher weight classes. He's just not built for it.

Comment

Hope he goes down and stays at lightweight as he takes to many punches. Enjoy watching his fight as he leaves his heart and a lil part of him in the ring. You can only do that so often.

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
          Originally posted by ddangerous View Post
          Be fine by me.
          I like Katsidis and want him to do well, but there's no way someone on a losing streak should be facing the best guy in the division.

Comment

Katsidas is shot as sad is itis to say it.

Comment

Kats vs John Molina ?

Comment

Originally posted by Clegg View Post
                I like Katsidis and want him to do well, but there's no way someone on a losing streak should be facing the best guy in the division.
                He already faced Ricky burns and lost

Comment

He should hang them up for real.

Comment

I'd like to see the man put down the gloves and walk away. He's given us more than enough.

Comment

Working...
                    X