Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I just busted INSIDE my girl for the first time... Now I'm scared!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
    She's probably on the pill herself

If shes not and gets prego, get ready to sell you sneaker collection to support a baby
    hahahaha! Naw, I can't do that. We would be good if she happened to be.

Originally posted by The Noose View Post
    Everyday for the next 2 weeks, whenever u say "Hi" to her, just give her a playful kick in the belly.
    We've been talking about having a kid, this is just a bit faster than we thought.

Comment

Here ya go

Comment

for the first time after TEN YEARS?

is he trolling ??

Comment

Originally posted by iLovesoccermoms View Post
          for the first time after TEN YEARS?

is he trolling ??
          Naw, Im for real.... Im really calculated in everything that I do. I grew up broke, so I wanted to be 100% financially stable before I have a kid. Im not 100% stable right now, but Im in good enough shape to have one if she does happen to get pregnant.

Comment

On a sidenote how is the new business going?

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
              I was just about to ask him

Comment

I refuse to believe you haven't busted in your girl after ten years of having sex.

Get a morning after pill if you're really that scared. If I'm dating a girl I'm pushing her to get BC. Condoms cost too much and pulling out is just not the same. On top of that I'm never worried.

Comment

Originally posted by -Antonio- View Post
                  I refuse to believe you haven't busted in your girl after ten years of having sex.

Get a morning after pill if you're really that scared. If I'm dating a girl I'm pushing her to get BC. Condoms cost too much and pulling out is just not the same. On top of that I'm never worried.
                  I still pull out even with BC, idc, im not risking anything

Comment

My girlfriend has been on BC since I met her, I'm so used to hitting it raw that now when I wear a condom I can go on for so damn long.

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
                      Actually the business is going good. Im pulling in pretty decent cash, but Im not where I want it to be. I am getting steady work, and building up clientele, but there are still a few little things that I can do to have it run more smoothly. Give me another month or 2, and I will be good to go.

Comment

Working...
                      X