Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Froch Credits Bute's Power: He Hit Me With Some Shots!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Camp Beast View Post
    I agree but Bute had a immediete rematch clause in their contract in case he were to lose. Supposed to be in Montreal as well. Sadfully Kessler/Froch II is gonna have to wait.

Do u really think Bute will get into a rematch?

Comment

Originally posted by boxingmanic View Post
      Fair play to Froch, I thought he would lose, but I underestimated the inability of Bute to take a half decent shot.

Only fights out there are rematches with Kessler and Dirrell (in a neutral venue). He lost both IMO.

No point going after Ward, he will get schooled again.
      Its not really your opinion that counts though is it mate. The judges decided both fights, get over it.

Comment

Originally posted by Sage84 View Post
        Its not really your opinion that counts though is it mate. The judges decided both fights, get over it.
        as if boxing judges of all people are infallible. any boxing fan worth his salt should be able to decide fight winners for himself.

Comment

Originally posted by underground man View Post
          as if boxing judges of all people are infallible. any boxing fan worth his salt should be able to decide fight winners for himself.
          Yes, but you cant say that because of your opinion the only decent fights is this and that. The record books show the W's and L's, not the fans.

Comment

My man Carl froch!!! A real man's fighter!! Hated him in the beginning but now he's one of my faves. Win, lose or draw a fighter like him deserves respect as he fears no man. Rematch with kessler should be huge!!

Comment

And what an extraordinary display of conditioning! A lot of fighters would've spent their wad after that third round (think Angulo vs. Kirkland,) but Froch was still raring to go.

Comment

Working...
              X