No announcement yet.

Body sizes

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Body sizes

Am I at a disadvantage because I have thick legs but never weight lift with them just run and jump rope. To someone who has skinny legs with hug upper body?

someone with small legs but big upper body would be one unstable mofo just ready to get knocked da **** down

Comment

He moved very explosivly and fast

Comment

Thick, strong legs are good for stability and endurance in boxing. Look at guys like Chuvalo, Marciano, Frazier, Tyson, and Tua.

Comment

Originally posted by Kid Achilles
          Thick, strong legs are good for stability and endurance in boxing. Look at guys like Chuvalo, Marciano, Frazier, Tyson, and Tua.

true legs are really important, just make sure you have some upper body strength to even it out, cause u can get alot of punch power from ur legs but u do need arm strenth

________
          Live sex
          Last edited by RockyMarcianofan00; 08-23-2011, 05:13 AM.

Comment

alright, thanks it was worrying me

Comment

think that if u have stronger legs then everyone else then it is easier to gain ur legs back when you get hit pretty ****in hard? and think it is easier to dance?

Comment

strong legs has nuthin to do with gettin ur legs back wen ur hit, its about ur brain, if ur brain doesnt send the correct signals to ur legs to work, u cud have 30inche thighs, it wont matter

Comment

Good thing the expert could clear things up for us.

Comment

no worries mate, glad to help, LOL

Comment

Working...
                    X