Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

At what point will Carol Voderman no longer be shaggable?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• At what point will Carol Voderman no longer be shaggable?

It's one to ponder, is it not.

I tell thee fellas, this has been on me mind quite frequently recently. She's 51 now and still a prime candidate for a prod with me beef bayonet, but when will the lass finally give in to age? I've noticed signs of deterioration, but I'd be too polite to mention them if she happened to turn up in me bedroom demanding a rough session of hows yer father. But what about in a few years, say when she's 55. Will the hands of time have ****ed her over?

I'm tempted to say that even with saggy ****, jowls and more wrinkles than is strictly healthy I'd still give her a good old seeing to, just for the fact that mid shag I could whisper a tricky sum in her ear and she'd solve that bad boy right then and there while riding me pork sword like theres no tomorrow. I mean, how many lasses can do that eh? It's gotta be worth something.

I think we should freeze her now until we find a cure for ageing.

Comment

It's a sad state of affairs, it truly is.

There was a time (c. 1998) where I'd have sprayed over my computer just at the mere mention of her name. Sadly, that time has almost completely passed.

Comment

The way I see it is, vordermans a HOF'er, a legendary MILF and her name on your cv is all that matters regardless of age or looks. I mean think of it this way, Trevor Berbick has been dead six years and the cunt is still living off that victory over Ali.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
            It's a sad state of affairs, it truly is.

There was a time (c. 1998) where I'd have sprayed over my computer just at the mere mention of her name. Sadly, that time has almost completely passed.
            **** off

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2012/...13_306x687.jpg

Comment

dat arse..

Comment

would you clean her c*nt with your tongue after shes had a hot gym workout?

Comment

In twenty minutes.

Comment

possibly never, look at helen mirren, she's 65 years old and i'd still love to **** her until her c*nts so sore she can't even walk

Comment

Working...
                    X