Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bradley finally realized he can't beat Khan. Bradley Is Ducking.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nobody has ever duccked Khan and now less than ever before with that peformance against McCloskey.

I wonder where is WAZAA with all his insight knowledge
    Last edited by STREET CLEANER; 04-29-2011, 12:49 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGBOXINGFAN View Post
      I feel he should be fighting Khan to.
      Hell that has been the plan from day one.

Then again ask yourself this. Is Bradley vs Khan bigger than Bradley vs Alexander?

I think so therfore making 100,000 more fighting khan makes no since . HBO over paid for the Bradley vs Alexander fight and thats not Bradley's fault.
      Now HBO must put more money on the table for Bradley vs Khan. Maybe both fighters should get 2million or something.
      Bradley's stated goal is to move one step closer to unifying the division by beating Khan before fighting guys like Mayweather and Pacquiao. Khan is a much, much bigger draw than Bradley, so if Bradley has been offered fair terms - and all indications are that he has - then he should be wanting to fight Khan sooner rather than later.

The fact is that he can make more fighting Khan than anybody else. Maybe not much more due to HBO's silly 1.2 million guarantee, but there is also no guarantee that if he turns the fight down now, it'll ever happen. Khan could lose or move up in weight. Bradley could lose. Fighting somebody else is not sound business sense, as to make significantly more against Khan 1 or 2 fights from now, Bradley's profile would have to rise substantially, and there are no signs of that happening. This is a fight that boxing fans want to see, but don't mistake that for something the general public wants to see. They don't know who these guys are. Bradley should definitely take the fight now, and that's fully what I expect him to do.

Comment

Hey maybe Bradley fights Maidana ,beats him, and khan fights Judah and beats him. Now the fight is that much bigger.
        But how much bigger is it financially? It's bigger in the world of boxing, but I doubt it's capable of generating much more than it is now.

Comment

Originally posted by TouchyAndalou View Post
          But how much bigger is it financially? It's bigger in the world of boxing, but I doubt it's capable of generating much more than it is now.
          The thing is this. Team Bradley works for Bradley not Khan.
          If somehow the fight doesn't happen, it won't stop Bradley from moving on with his career.

Bradley has two titles and can fight Ortiz, Maidana, Mayweather, Judah, Marquez, Morales, Pacquaio, all are good fights for him. He is a credible opponent and still undefeated.

Again he atleast has 1 guaranteed fight on HBO for 1.2 million. Maidana is right there available and so is Morales who I think is a PPV fighter because of his mexican fans.

Now will Morales vs Bradley sale to the mexican Public? I think so because it would give Morales a chance to win a title at 140.

Comment

Yes, Bradley is ducking Khan.

Comment

Originally posted by TouchyAndalou View Post
              Bradley's stated goal is to move one step closer to unifying the division by beating Khan before fighting guys like Mayweather and Pacquiao. Khan is a much, much bigger draw than Bradley, so if Bradley has been offered fair terms - and all indications are that he has - then he should be wanting to fight Khan sooner rather than later.

The fact is that he can make more fighting Khan than anybody else. Maybe not much more due to HBO's silly 1.2 million guarantee, but there is also no guarantee that if he turns the fight down now, it'll ever happen. Khan could lose or move up in weight. Bradley could lose. Fighting somebody else is not sound business sense, as to make significantly more against Khan 1 or 2 fights from now, Bradley's profile would have to rise substantially, and there are no signs of that happening. This is a fight that boxing fans want to see, but don't mistake that for something the general public wants to see. They don't know who these guys are. Bradley should definitely take the fight now, and that's fully what I expect him to do.
              Khan is not(I repeat)not a much much bigger draw then Bradley that is incorrect sir...Here in the states they are just about even imo...
              Last edited by Rome-By-Ko; 04-29-2011, 01:44 PM.

Comment

He clearly is ducking him only Americans/Khan haters will pretend different..

Comment

Originally posted by romebyko View Post
                  Khan is not(I repeat)not a much much bigger draw then Bradley that is incorrect sir...Here in the states they are just about even imo...
                  When did Bradley last sell a PPV? Never! When did Bradley sell out an arena of 20,000? Never!

Saying Bradley is as popular or as rich as Khan is insulting to the intelligence of the members of this forum.

Comment

Originally posted by romebyko View Post
                    Yeah, but the fight's not sold exclusively in the states. Khan has a PPV purchasing fanbase in the UK - along with fans willing to travel to watch him - and therefore brings a lot more to the table than Bradley, who doesn't get a lot of support anywhere. Bradley/Alexander, despite being a non-PPV and having a lot of publicity thrown at it, tanked numbers wise. If not for the silly $1.2 million guarantee HBO made Bradley, there's simply no way he'd make that sort of money in his next fight against anybody other than Khan at 140.

Comment

The thing is this. Team Bradley works for Bradley not Khan.
                      If somehow the fight doesn't happen, it won't stop Bradley from moving on with his career.
                      Ok.

Bradley has two titles and can fight Ortiz, Maidana, Mayweather, Judah, Marquez, Morales, Pacquaio, all are good fights for him. He is a credible opponent and still undefeated.
                      I don't see many of those guys lining up to fight him. Mayweather, Pacquiao, Marquez aren't happening, not now at least. Judah's a possibility, and probably Bradley's best bet if he doesn't fight Khan. Maidana's a possibility. Morales is a pointless fight. Ortiz would almost certainly be at 147 and would be a good fight.

But he may as well fight Khan, which is easily the most meaningful fight at 140 and the fight that both guys claim to want. I don't know why people are making excuses for Bradley not to fight Khan. "He can make almost as much against a lesser opponent" Who cares? Let's have the best fight the best.

Again he atleast has 1 guaranteed fight on HBO for 1.2 million. Maidana is right there available and so is Morales who I think is a PPV fighter because of his mexican fans.

Now will Morales vs Bradley sale to the mexican Public? I think so because it would give Morales a chance to win a title at 140.
                      Morales/Bradley would do terrible PPV numbers. I don't think Mexican buys could even save that.

Comment

Working...
                      X