No announcement yet.

Mayweather is the superior boxer to Manny

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mayweather is the superior boxer to Manny

Manny's style may be a crowd pleaser , hell , most arent even true "boxing" fans

Its like the meathead blue collar, drunk guy cheering at a UFC match wanting to see two fighters brawl and just obliterate eachother...no strategy...no nothing

Re-watching Mayweather Vs Gatti.......now thats a beautiful showing of what boxing really is. Mayweather shows that boxing is more than just 2 individuals,mindlessly getting into the ring and slugging it out

Cant say the same thing about the juicer Pacroid , and his legion of band-wagoner fans , who just about a few years ago , didnt know who the hell their "God" was

I don't know, man. It's a tough call. Mayweather got that powerful fingerpoke, but Manny'll just block it with his big head.

Comment

Originally posted by malikomoman View Post
      Manny's style may be a crowd pleaser , hell , most arent even true "boxing" fans

Its like the meathead blue collar, drunk guy cheering at a UFC match wanting to see two fighters brawl and just obliterate eachother...no strategy...no nothing

Re-watching Mayweather Vs Gatti.......now thats a beautiful showing of what boxing really is. Mayweather shows that boxing is more than just 2 individuals,mindlessly getting into the ring and slugging it out

Cant say the same thing about the juice Pacroid , and his legion of band-wagoner fans , who just about a few years ago , didnt know who the hell their "God" was
      A "true" boxing fan appreciates all kinds of fighters and not just one in particular. He/she would analyze and savor both the technical fighter and the brawler and all other styles, since it takes skill, dedication and blood and sweat to succeed in such a brutal sport, regardless of one's fighting style.

you are obviously NOT a boxing fan.

Comment

Originally posted by AFighter4U View Post
        A "true" boxing fan appreciates all kinds of fighters and not just one in particular. He/she would analyze and savor both the technical fighter and the brawler and all other styles, since it takes skill, dedication and blood and sweat to succeed in such a brutal sport, regardless of one's fighting style.

you are obviously NOT a boxing fan.
        Pacroid is just quick and juiced up , thats it

what technique does thisguy have?

I admit , i like watching his fights

but im not going to delude myself.........

Comment

Let ask ESPN, Yahoo Sport, CBS Sport:

ESPN, Yahoo Sport, CBS Sport: Floyd is a COWARDDDDDDD

Comment

Cant say the same thing about the juicer Pacroid , and his legion of band-wagoner fans , who just about a few years ago , didnt know who the hell their "God" was
            hahahaha Have to agree with you on a lot of that but you have to admit Manny does have skills too.

Comment

pac beats the **** out of mayweather...................

Comment

TS, I totally agree with you on that.

If I have the kind of superiority in skills as Floyd has, I would fight anybody.

The question is why is he on vacation instead and not negotiate to push the fight against Pacquiao which all of us, fans, want?

Comment

So what you are telling us is that you prefer to watch a prime fighter taking on a guy who had trouble making 140, had been in way too many wars already and was close to retiring?

At least if Gatti was in his prime he would have put up a fight!

Sorry, call me a meathead blue collar, drunk guy cheering but I would prefer Morales vs Manny I & II .... or a Manny vs Marquez I & II any day over that which you have selected.
                  Last edited by ADP02; 01-03-2011, 04:26 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by DR.ORGYY View Post
                    pac beats the **** out of mayweather...................
                    says the pacman nutthugger

Comment

Working...
                    X