Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So anyone got pics of Rios' GF? (The one that hooked up with Ortiz)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
    I believe Rios story about Ortiz I just do.

And, I guess people back Rios story up as well.

It just could be that Ortiz is another Oscar. A fake dude in front of the cameras and a douche in real life who quits when the going gets tough.

War Bam Bam.
    some of it is true according to several people outside of the Rios or Ortiz camps

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Jesus View Post
      Or he could be another Manny Pacquiao...
      Who could be? Rios or Ortiz?

And, how so?

But, I guess whatever... Doesn't really matter.

Comment

Originally posted by Eaner0919 View Post
        some of it is true according to several people outside of the Rios or Ortiz camps
        Right,

So I don't get why some posters bash Rios like if he is some kind of liar. He might exaggerated the story some here and there. But, he has always came across as real dude to me.

So I don't get this whole I don't belive Rios he is lying and he gets bash for it. And, I just don't get it.

Comment

Who could be? Rios or Ortiz?

And, how so?

But, I guess whatever... Doesn't really matter.
          Both... Really anybody could be Manny Pacquiao. But there's only one Ricky Hatton.

Comment

Right,

So I don't get why some posters bash Rios like if he is some kind of liar. He might exaggerated the story some here and there. But, he has always came across as real dude to me.

So I don't get this whole I don't belive Rios he is lying and he gets bash for it. And, I just don't get it.
            well IMO

they see a guy basically out of nowhere talk about a fighter who seemingly does not talk a lot of crap to other fighters and probably think he is doing that to make a name or because of jealousy etc etc

sometimes it is true (Harris talking about Mayweather was a perfect example)

Brandon cares less about Vic's fame or his name. It's really personal and on several fronts (loyalty, **** talking on Vics end, trying to push Rios around etc)

Brandon's beef isn't about his wife or anything other than the history they have had

Comment

Working...
            X