Hello Aussies

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello Aussies

Just a note from a limey here for ya.

how does ****ing up in the rugby to England AGAIN feel?

Oh, and we beat France in the Semi's tonite if you wanted to know.

cocky **** ay.... i'd do the same to you's if we won.... be proud of your union side because your league international will just get smashed again by big willie mason

Comment

Originally posted by MayweatherJR View Post
      cocky **** ay.... i'd do the same to you's if we won.... be proud of your union side because your league international will just get smashed again by big willie mason

League? hang on, you've lost me there....erm....oh yeah, thats the one that no-one watches right?

In all seriousness tho, I can't believe we have got to the final, especially after the beating SA gave us in the group.

I thought it would be an Aussie NZ final for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by Naps View Post
        Just a note from a limey here for ya.

how does ****ing up in the rugby to England AGAIN feel?

Oh, and we beat France in the Semi's tonite if you wanted to know.

probably the same way it feels when we **** u up in every other sport.

Comment

Originally posted by infestacide View Post
          probably the same way it feels when we **** u up in every other sport.

erm...what, like Cricket? Nice one I guess......

Comment

lol we ****ed u up in the soccer to hahaha. that is some funny ****. Think about it... 22m people in australia, how many in britain??? the size of our talent pools are completely different. Australia is P4P the best sporting nation. AND IM ENGLISH.

Comment

Originally posted by Naps View Post
              League? hang on, you've lost me there....erm....oh yeah, thats the one that no-one watches right?

In all seriousness tho, I can't believe we have got to the final, especially after the beating SA gave us in the group.

I thought it would be an Aussie NZ final for sure.
              england has really done well in this tournament. wouldnt have given them a chance going in. they were pretty clinically beaten by the boks in teh group match .. wonder if they've got any suprises in store for the final

Comment

get penalties so wilkinson can kick... thats the poms game plan always has been

Comment

they've scored one try in their last 2 games. sigh. the game needs change IMO

Comment

Working...
                  X