Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is the classier representative of the sport - Wladimir Klitschko or David Haye?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Haye by far because His fans Don't make threads like this.

Comment

Originally posted by Szef99 View Post
      I voted David Haye - he went nude in the jungle which is what every true champion should do at some point of his career
      Valid point I guess.

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
      Haye by far because His fans Don't make threads like this.
      Once again the hugest Flomo pipe smoker comes into the debate and doesn't know what he is talking about

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=640528

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cyclone View Post
        Valid point I guess.

Once again the hugest Flomo pipe smoker comes into the debate and doesn't know what he is talking about

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=640528
        Clearly a joke thread to parody Freedom's constant **** threads about which boxer is the kind of man he could take home to meet his mother.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
          Clearly a joke thread to parody Freedom's constant **** threads about which boxer is the kind of man he could take home to meet his mother.
          Why did you even bother explaining that? This is a poster that thinks sam peter is better than Joe Frazier.
          Last edited by The Big Dunn; 06-21-2014, 07:54 AM.

Comment

I voted David Haye,because not only did I feel sorry for him but his fans too.isnt the only reason I voted either,I voted because he is clearly an admirable man.

I can't understand how his popularity has waned to the point his last ppv was a failure before it took place,Tyson Fury must really be a poor box office attraction..... Or maybe it was Haye !?!?

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom2014
              He loves Haye as much as Leonard Ellerbe loves Floyd Mayweather.
              Only difference is Leonard Ellerbe gets paid to protect his ****sexual fantasy...

Could you imagine If LacedUp got near Ali to work beside him?
              I'd imagine it'd look something like this -

Comment

Yet your idol makes 99 excuses to not fight certain guys but a fight with Pacquiao ain't one apparently, probably because Mayweather wont let it ever happen

LacedUp what would you label yourself as?

Nerdy white guy who seeks acknowledgement off black brash guy?
                Luckily for LacedUp he is sure to get this with this urmmm... 'masterpiece' on his shoulder

Weltz and LacedUp had a pose off, LacedUp went to the effort of looking 'fabulous' for Weltz by styling his hair up with what I do not know and by also going to the effort of wearing a tank top
                No way these sad c'nts actually did that? Where can I see such material!? I want my daily laugh .

Comment

Only difference is Leonard Ellerbe gets paid to protect his ****sexual fantasy...

Could you imagine If LacedUp got near Ali to work beside him?
                  I'd imagine it'd look something like this -

Comment

Working...
                  X