No announcement yet.

Ukrainians - how hard is it to get proper pain meds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ukrainians - how hard is it to get proper pain meds

In the Ukraine. I am watching a documentary and I am very interested in why sick people are not getting the help they need.

it's like that for most european countries, the government steals at least 20% of the people's pension and medical care sucks d1ck

Comment

Because the govt doesnt give a fcuk and would rather have you die then spend money on you

Whenever i go to Ukraine, i bring drugs with me because they dont have any for things like Diabetes

True story: My great grandmother at 88 years old fell and broke her hip and when we called the ambulance, they said they werent coming because they dont come for those older then 70. They said we'd have to transport her ourself and we did

Comment

I guess they just resort to this stuff:

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
          Because the govt doesnt give a fcuk and would rather have you die then spend money on you

Whenever i go to Ukraine, i bring drugs with me because they dont have any for things like Diabetes

True story: My great grandmother at 88 years old fell and broke her hip and when we called the ambulance, they said they werent coming because they dont come for those older then 70. They said we'd have to transport her ourself and we did
          it's sad but true...

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
            I guess they just resort to this stuff:

you laugh but it's true and it's sad as hell.

in canada they make a tylenol/codeine mix that you can get over the counter. it's not a super high end pain med but it's got to help. you get them for pennies here. i want to send some out there. like seriously.

Comment

To be fair many European countries have excellent healthcare.
              Countries from the former USSR often have a very corrupt bureaucracy which often leads to horrible health care.
              But West Europe in general have excellent Health care, like France and the UK.
              Italy also have great healthcare or used to have.
              Sweden, where I live used to have excellent Health care before they Americanized it.

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
                you laugh but it's true and it's sad as hell.

in canada they make a tylenol/codeine mix that you can get over the counter. it's not a super high end pain med but it's got to help. you get them for pennies here. i want to send some out there. like seriously.
                I wasn't joking. Vodka is practically like water in Eastern Europe.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post

a just a saw a former secret service guy, who moved out to a country to die in because he's got colon cancer and nothing for the pain. he drinks a fifth of booze a day and keeps a 38 under his pillow for when the pain gets too bad. there has to be something that can be done. ****, 200 tylenol with codeine in costs $8.00.

i don't get it, how the hell can your own government treat you like that. that's one step up from genocide.

Comment

get some empathy you ****s. send a bottle of codeine to the Ukraine today.

Comment

Working...
                    X