Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather, Oscar De La Hoya, Miguel Cotto, Shane Mosley, Manny Pacquiao, best

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mrpizza-nd_beer View Post
    Sugar Ray Robinson #1?
    won 173 (KO 108) + lost 19 (KO 1) + drawn 6
    I thought losses count in your book? So 19 losses against Floyd's 0 losses shouldn't be Robinson #1 instead of Floyd?
    you've been placed on ignore, i don't waste time talking to scags on this forum. when you grow up a bit i might unignore you.

Comment

Originally posted by Brandish View Post
      you've been placed on ignore, i don't waste time talking to scags on this forum. when you grow up a bit i might unignore you.
      I bet you just ruined his Easter Sunday lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Philadel View Post
        Unless they're......Mexicans like Marg, Salido, Morales, or Rios......right?!?....gtfoh, what did Mosley do?!?....test positive like those others?!?....get caught with plaster block in his wrap?!?.....what did Mosley do that you got you on his top like that?!?.....don't tell me others make you go mad and start flag waving.....take responsibility for your OWN actions......are you sick and need medicine?!?....why the constant ****ery fam?!?
        Tell me where have I denied it? Do I deny Margs TRIED to against another cheater Mosley? Nope

I don't care if they're Mex/Black/Arabian/Etc. Nice try kid!

My problem isn't really Mosley, it's the dumb ass fans.

Comment

Originally posted by Jsmooth9876 View Post
          I bet you just ruined his Easter Sunday lol.
          Little Lolita's feelings got hurt.

Comment

Working...
          X