• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lebrick View Post
    december champs!!!!!
    When's the parade?

Comment

17 in a row for the Clips. They're the 3rd team in NBA history to go undefeated throughout an entire month. They're @ Denver, @ Golden State, and home against the Lakers in there next 3 games. The next few games should be an interesting test for the Clips.

Comment

Comment

They are a big surprise and I think they have the chance to make it to the Western Conference finals.

Comment

The Clippers beat the Grizzles by 26 on the road tonight without CP3. This was a nice bounce back win after that embarassing loss to the Magic.

Comment

Originally posted by Zarco View Post
              They are a big surprise and I think they have the chance to make it to the Western Conference finals.
              I think it will be Clippers vs Thunder in the Western Conference finals, if both teams stay healthy. I think that's a 50/50 series but I would have to give OKC the edge due to having Durant.

Comment

Went to the Clippers Warriors game last night. It was an entertaining game. The Clips won but I wasn't overly impressed with their performance. Chris went off, but I saw much of the same let's stand around and let Chris do his thing. That iso offense will not work in the playoffs. I understand that the Clips are a work in progress, but they have a LONG way to go. The defense has been atrocious in the first 2 games. I'm looking forward to going to the game on the 13th against the Thunder. Hopefully Westbrook will be back.

Comment

No rikey Ros Angeres Crippels..

Comment

How bout dem clipssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

great ball movement today by the starters. Loved the first 9 mins of the first quarter.

Comment

Matt Barnes = dat dude

Comment

Working...
                      X