Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Let's Be Honest, Floyd "Money" Mayweather Is Light-years Better Then Any Other WW

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Everyone knows this - his skill level is on another planet.
    The problem is he doesn't take risks - he guna make 8 figures who ever he fights. He's already rich as **** so why not cement his legacy and fight guys who can push him to the limit.

Comment

Originally posted by civicvx View Post
      LOL...what a suprise. Everybody know Floyd is good but they also know Floyd is a ducker. With Floyd skills he should be beating up middleweight no doubt.
      The "Floyd is a ducker" arguement crafted by haters to discredit him is a myth. His resume speaks for itself and in a couple of years after he clears out the rest of the division and is the last man standing i'm gonna dig up this thread and say i told you so.

Comment

& how exactly do we know this if he hasn't fought any top tear welters?

Comment

Floyd is such a great Welter Weight

Here is the next opponent he will be fighting at a catch weight of 146

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. President View Post
            Let's stop ignoring the facts and cut to the chase, there's noone in the WW division who's anywhere remotely close to the level Money May has reached. Every time he fights i think it's one of the greatest athletic performances i'v ever seen, then the next time he fights he looks even better.

All you Floyd haters can throw rocks at the thrown out of jealousy that your favorite fighters can't hold a candle to him all you want, but the bottom line is Floyd is the king of this boxing **** and piss mouth Marquez, that hypocrite cheater Mosely, Pacquaio, Paul Williams, or any other fighter out there arent capable of taking his thrown. His defense is too good and his timing is too sharp.

Instead of hating on the man who's carrying boxing on his back we should just accept that he's the greatest of his generation and admire his talent while he's still active. You can criticize him all you want, but the bottom line is if any of these other fighters you claim he's "dodging" square up with him, they're gonna lose. You know it and i know it.

"All 40 had a game plan, and all 40 fell"

Funny you say hes light years away better than any welter, when Duckweather has never fought a top 3 WW ever, so how can you say that?!!!! You nuthuggers are so blind by this fraud LOL

Comment

Castillo already beat him in IMO, and Zab put him on his has ass once so i dunno why you ppl act like hes god...Let him fight Cotto,Mosley,Clottey or Pac even even to prove himself worthy of all the praise he gets ..But in all seriousness none of those fighters need him anyway..

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
                If he is so many light years ahead of all of them then why the fu ck doesnt he fight the best WW?
                Why is picking on blown up feathers?
                why doesnt he go up to 154 and fight someone that isnt light years behind?
                you cant even answer this.
                Marquez is Number 2, or at least, he was, on the P4P ratings. Marquez also beat the hell out of the apparent Number 1, two times. How is Marquez a "blown up feather" ?

How does Floyd "pick on" or "choose" all these people? I admit; I'm a Mayweather fan. But I am canny enough to admit, before the De La Hoya bout, Floyd was in no position to "choose" Oscar. Oscar picked Floyd, or rather, 'permitted' the fight... Hatton called out Floyd.. same with Marquez. And if Floyd out-pointed Valuev, I assume it wouldn't be good enough either? If Marquez was three inches taller, do you really believe, in your heart of hearts, that the outcome would have been much different? Again, we forget, Marquez is in the TOP THREE, POUND 4 POUND. You talk like Floyd has a bum of the month club.

Comment

Originally posted by Tito1 View Post
                  Funny you say hes light years away better than any welter, when Duckweather has never fought a top 3 WW ever, so how can you say that?!!!! You nuthuggers are so blind by this fraud LOL
                  Tito, lets say thats correct- we're blinded, and Floyd is somehow "tricking" us, his fans- and so. You didn't pay the $49.95 for us, did you? Some people think Juan Diaz is great. I don't get outraged and try to "expose" how over-rated I think he is. Who cares- noone is forcing you to buy Floyd's fights! If you believe you are honestly right, then be content with knowing you're right. Otherwise, prepare for a lifetime of disappointment, because the fighter who can beat Floyd isn't in the pros yet.

Comment

Originally posted by JudeTheObscure View Post
                    Marquez is Number 2, or at least, he was, on the P4P ratings. Marquez also beat the hell out of the apparent Number 1, two times. How is Marquez a "blown up feather" ?

How does Floyd "pick on" or "choose" all these people? I admit; I'm a Mayweather fan. But I am canny enough to admit, before the De La Hoya bout, Floyd was in no position to "choose" Oscar. Oscar picked Floyd, or rather, 'permitted' the fight... Hatton called out Floyd.. same with Marquez. And if Floyd out-pointed Valuev, I assume it wouldn't be good enough either? If Marquez was three inches taller, do you really believe, in your heart of hearts, that the outcome would have been much different? Again, we forget, Marquez is in the TOP THREE, POUND 4 POUND. You talk like Floyd has a bum of the month club.
                    This guy speaks the truth. Give him a medel for factual posting in a forum populated with liars who will say anything to try to bring their favorite fighters up to Floyds level.

Comment

Mr. President, I appreciate it, but one shouldn't be given credit for saying what is the truth, right? As Team Mayweather says: "facts don't lie."

Comment

Working...
                      X