Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Paulie is a washed-up bum all of a sudden? Grow up people.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -Antonio- View Post
    Malignaggi's claim to fame is fighting a somewhat close fight against a drained Cotto. At his best he was an above average fighter. His success against Lomachenko and Broner were mostly due to competition.

I love Paulie as a commentator. As a fighter though he was barely b level. Probably c+ level at best.

If anyone saw his fight against Hatton then they knew this fight would be one sided for Porter. Paulie just does not have the power to keep a guy like Porter off of him.

At 140 against the right guys he was a threat. I was shocked he even made some noise at 147 against bigger and stronger guys.
    Great post! Paulie's been obliterated by everybody who was a name in the game of boxing. The only name he beat was a small Diaz. Everybody else had an easy time with him. Talk all about the Broner controversy, Broner and I don't like the guy won at least 7 rounds and you're right Paulie's claim to fame is the Cotto fight, if I am mistaken Cotto moved up in weight after that fight?

Comment

Working...
    X