Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Single? In a relationship? Engaged? Married?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

im obv single. when i was in a relationship i didnt have enough time to go on here hahahah

Comment

Originally posted by Gorilla Dogs View Post
      im obv single. when i was in a relationship i didnt have enough time to go on here hahahah
      lol, funny

Comment

been with the lady for 6 years in October.

Comment

Married since May '09

Comment

Originally posted by RL_GMA View Post
            Married since May '09
            dam man. great to hear

Comment

dam man. great to hear
              Thanks. It sounds cliche', but it was the best day of my life. Family, friends, Music, laughter, tears, alcohol (LOL). Wouldn't have had it any other way.

Comment

Thanks. It sounds cliche', but it was the best day of my life. Family, friends, Music, laughter, tears, alcohol (LOL). Wouldn't have had it any other way.
                oh hell yea man. it would be. those memories gonna be with you forever

Comment

oh hell yea man. it would be. those memories gonna be with you forever
                  I'll always recommend anyone getting married to hire a videographer. It's amazing the things you don't see because of the hassle of taking pictures, meeting and greeting everyone, etc. Really great stuff to watch over the yrs.

Comment

I was married to an English girl for 10 years.................. Now I am divorced, a single parent and have just recently started seeing a girl from Barbuda. It's the best time of my life!!!!!

Comment

I'll always recommend anyone getting married to hire a videographer. It's amazing the things you don't see because of the hassle of taking pictures, meeting and greeting everyone, etc. Really great stuff to watch over the yrs.
                      ill remember that when i do get married. thanks man

Comment

Working...
                      X