Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

self proclaimed D'greatest vs. boxings best as chosen by sportswriters?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• self proclaimed D'greatest vs. boxings best as chosen by sportswriters?

please vote on the poll...

as boxing fans, who should we believe, floyd mayweather or the association of sports writers not just in america but, all over the world?

floyd claiming he's the greatest, while the sportswriters saying manny is the best of the decade.
    floyd mayweather
    25.86%
    sports writers
    74.14%

The poll is expired.

Last edited by SAGO@GULAMAN; 03-18-2010, 01:39 PM.

Floyd: Still King of fantasy fights!

Comment

Originally posted by Chups View Post
      Floyd: Still King of fantasy fights!
      bosing.... can you hit me with your magic wand...
      pangontra ba... baka mattadtad ako ng regla eh

Comment

keep the votes coming chaps....

Comment

I voted for Mayweather just out of spite for idiotic threads like this.

Comment

Originally posted by Bulge View Post
            I voted for Mayweather just out of spite for idiotic threads like this.
            well, i disagree on that bro....

this thread would weed out the most biased in us, it's just about being true to what we believe vs what we should believe in.

if that is your opinion, fine... but it does speak highly of what kind of person you are...

Comment

I voted for Floyd just because I want to proclaim myself as the 2nd greatest fighter.

I can do that too, no?

Comment

Originally posted by SAGO@GULAMAN View Post
                well, i disagree on that bro....

this thread would weed out the most biased in us, it's just about being true to what we believe vs what we should believe in.

if that is your opinion, fine... but it does speak highly of what kind of person you are...
                No.. This thread is pointless and a waste of space. Everyone knows you cannot self proclaim yourself as the greatest. Ali isn't considered the greatest because he said it. It's his body of work experts put him in that position.

Therefore this thread is just to take another blow at Mayweather, and is why I voted for him in spite of this idiotic thread.

Comment

Originally posted by SAGO@GULAMAN View Post
                  bosing.... can you hit me with your magic wand...
                  pangontra ba... baka mattadtad ako ng regla eh
                  Di pa daw pwede...spread pa muna. When it becomes available dre.

Comment

LMAO I just had to comment on you *******s (excluding peyk-peyk) having a conversation with yourselves about a fighter you don't like. Go figure.

Comment

Working...
                    X