X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• League wars

Comment

• Originally posted by MOTHERDUCKER View Post
      Actually his goal tally is over inflated due to playing in La Liga.. i am his biggest fan..

But how many times does he put 4 past some no hopers who gave up after the first 10 mins?

Who did Higuain score past to make this record btw? a hatrick past froinsene on the last day..

Who in the blue hell is froinsene??

I have no doubt Barca.. Madrid.. Bayern would have all won the league (BPL) last season.. doesn't change the fact that la liga and serie A is filled with absolute bums..

Even "lower" tier clubs like West Ham.. Lecister.. Stoke are buying class players now..

Do you think you can say the same for Froinsene?? The PL is stacked.. Barca/Madrid play 70% of there games vs fisherman.. who down tools after conceeding
      fcking A man... PL is stacked?? let's take a look shall we, Forget CL we're gonna look at europa league home of midtable team from europe top leagues.

and guess what in the last 15 years spanish team had won it 8 times and send 11 teams to the finals. it seems that's "stacked" PL teams always get ass-raped by midtable spanish team like villareal, sevilla, bilbao, espanyol or even minnow like deportivo alaves .

Comment

• Originally posted by Beta-CuckMuzzie View Post
        fcking A man... PL is stacked?? let's take a look shall we, Forget CL we're gonna look at europa league home of midtable team from europe top leagues.

and guess what in the last 15 years spanish team had won it 8 times and send 11 teams to the finals. it seems that's "stacked" PL teams always get ass-raped by midtable spanish team like villareal, sevilla, bilbao, espanyol or even minnow like deportivo alaves .
        Yeah lets forget about 15 years of CL football (were the PL has a fantastic record) and concentrate on Europa nobody cares about in England.. and I mean NOBODY.. we actually see it as a punishment..

Maybe because the Spanish league is so soft they don't see it that way..

Makes me laugh yeah PL clubs do nothing in Europe.. didn't a club who finished 6th win it.. what 3 or 4 years ago? oh and before that United made 3 finals in a row

The competition in serie A or La Liga is nowhere near the PL.. United/Chelsea/City win a hard Cl game and then have to break down and grind and battle teams out for 90mins on the following Saturday..

Madrid or Barca? win the Cl game and destroy some already defeated fish merchants on sat/sunday

Comment

• Also I didn't realise 4th was mid table now

Maybe Sevilla can fail again in the champions league and win it again

People actually laughed at Chelsea winning it/taking it seriously on here

Maybe now you can get into the Cl English clubs will actually try
          Last edited by MOTHERDUCKER; 07-28-2016, 11:09 AM.

Comment

• 100% Barca/Madrid come to England they may win the league.. they wouldn't score 110-115 goals like the seem to do in the hugely competitive La Liga

Serie A is minor league and completely corrupt.. just like in Germany the top club now buys any stand out players on rival teams and guts them if they do well

Comment

The biggest transfers in history have not been going to the PL
              They would have if they had transferred to Pl teams.
              But the players you speak of decided to join bigger, more prestigious clubs.
              Last edited by Y0@NN; 07-28-2016, 01:43 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Y0@NN View Post
                They would have if they had transfered to Pl teams.
                But the players you speak of decided to join bigger, more prestigious clubs.
                What's this clubs? there is only one club Madrid

But your right.. Pogba about to move to a far bigger and more prestigious club then Juventus

Comment

But your right.. Pogba about to move to a far bigger and more prestigious club then Juventus
                  Missed out on you first choice, Mane called you a bum club

Comment

Cristiano would wear a Barca jersey if Real hadn't shown him the interest he thought he deserved.

He chose Real over Barca, but he woud have gone there if not for Real Madrid.

The problem with Premierleague is they overpay for too many mediocre to barely good players. On average, they're probably the ones spending the most for salaries and transfers.
                    Last edited by Y0@NN; 07-28-2016, 02:14 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Y0@NN View Post
                      Cristiano would wear a Barca jersey if Real hadn't shown him the interest he thought he deserved.

He chose Real over Barca, but he woud have gone there if not for Real Madrid.

The problem with Premierleague is they overpay for too many mediocre to barely good players. On average, they're probably the ones spending the most for salaries and transfers.
                      Whilst I do think players underperform regularly - (it might be that regardless of whether the players are mostly foreign the football is still fast and physical and they find it hard to sustain their form). It is the competitiveness of the league is what sells the premiership globally.

N'Golo Kante is the most consistent performer I have seen since Suarez over a season and I don't think he can be called a world class player. But his success indicates the competitiveness of the league. He was prepared for a dog fight week in and week out and ran his heart out whilst also showing good technique.

The whole Chelsea squad were awful last season. As much as I criticised them and I am gutted some them are still there - they are not bad players. Or at least most of them.

Baba Rahman may genuinely be a bad player.

Comment

Working...
                      X