Reeds I stole ya ****.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by azza View Post
    I wasn't talking to you, Plank.
    Read the first post if ya dont understand fat ****.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. V.I.P. View Post
      Coming from a snitch who is that interested he was disappointed he got stung by the fbi.
      I didn't even click on your ****, nor did I snitch on you. I am not a snitch and I have no interest in pedophilia you twisted ****.

Comment

Originally posted by abosworth View Post
        I didn't even click on your ****, nor did I snitch on you. I am not a snitch and I have no interest in pedophilia you twisted ****.
        Who said it was a bad site? You went on it. Snitched. Then got all pissed when it wasnt what you wanted. Shame.

Comment

Who said it was a bad site? You went on it. Snitched. Then got all pissed when it wasnt what you wanted. Shame.
          You're right, that's exactly what happened..[IMG]http://www.w3bdevil.com/forums/You-Are-****ing_******.gif[/IMG]

Comment

You're a pedo in my book and deserves a permaban. And no I didn't click your link and yes I find you disgusting.

Comment

lets be honest... nobody likes p4p...

the kid in the group that nobody likes, but doesnt seem to grasp the concept...

Comment

Fraud and a phony!

Comment

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
                  lets be honest... nobody likes p4p...

the kid in the group that nobody likes, but doesnt seem to grasp the concept...
                  I never really had a problem with him before but that pedophile **** is unacceptable.

You can deny it all you want, you got busted.

Comment

he's a little ****, and needs a first class ass whooping! little ***** is pathetic!

Comment

Originally posted by abosworth View Post
                      I never really had a problem with him before but that pedophile **** is unacceptable.

You can deny it all you want, you got busted.
                      I'm with you on that...I was cool with him also...but that Pedophile and the bet welching **** got me...Then he acted like people was suppose to handle his problems by paying his bets...Fraud and phony!

Comment

Working...
                      X