Collapse
No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The only time I go 24 hours without a drink nowadays is if I have duty. Longest stretch I went was Afghanistan.

Comment

• This **** geaux hella hard bruh.

Comment

• Wow, the dude who was my cellmate for like a little less then half my time in the clink died of a fetanyl overdose today... spooky kinda, haven't talked to dude in a few years now. RIP to dude, wasn't a terrible guy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post

This **** geaux hella hard bruh.

Comment

• Originally posted by baya View Post
            Wasshappenin Baya mah homie?!?!?!?! Good to see you my man. Yeah bruh that Cameo go hard. Imma keep postin while Im drinkin.

Comment

Wasshappenin Baya mah homie?!?!?!?! Good to see you my man. Yeah bruh that Cameo go hard. Imma keep postin while Im drinkin.
              das dat lay back and clear your head shit.

Comment

• Originally posted by baya View Post
                das dat lay back and clear your head shit.
                I got you mah homie.

Comment

• Comment

The only time I go 24 hours without a drink nowadays is if I have duty. Longest stretch I went was Afghanistan.

True that that's when I became a chain smoker attempting to get high off nicotine like a ******

Comment

• I barely ate anything today. Had breakfast from McDonalds, coffee, sandwich at work and a hot dog like an hour ago.

Just got my drink and I'm getting wasted, true champs drink on empty stomachs

I'll walk to Wawa later when I'm smashed and order some ******ed sandwich

Comment

Working...
                      X