No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Haye Earns 1million From Two-Round Gjergjaj Demolition

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Haye Earns 1million From Two-Round Gjergjaj Demolition

David Haye is said to have made a seven-figure sum from his last fight. The former world heavyweight champion is already among Britain's top-earning sportsman, with reported career earnings of around 25million, and he is believed to have picked up a further 1million on Saturday
    [Click Here To Read More]

David Haye is a disgrace for his choreographed nonsense last night. He is a cancer to the sport of boxing, dragging down the name of boxing for his own greed. I just hope that the BBBoC can somehow put a stop to what he is doing before he either tarnishes boxing further or one of the overmatched fighters gets seriously hurt.

Comment

Originally posted by chestpubes View Post
      David Haye is a disgrace for his choreographed nonsense last night. He is a cancer to the sport of boxing, dragging down the name of boxing for his own greed. I just hope that the BBBoC can somehow put a stop to what he is doing before he either tarnishes boxing further or one of the overmatched fighters gets seriously hurt.
      Well said. I hope Briggs ends him

Comment

Originally posted by Vinnykin View Post
        Well said. I hope Briggs ends him
        hayes muscles keep getting bigger and bigger. it really annoys me how they went after povetkin and allow haye and briggs who marinate in PED's to "pass" the tests

Comment

Uk boxing "fans" are the biggest mugs on the planet and Haye is in the best country to scam millions from the people.

Some of my friends are casual fans and they really don't know **** about boxing.

Comment

ballinnnnnnnnnnnnn

Comment

Agreed, Haye is a cancer.

Comment

Brits will continue to pay to watch these fights earning Haye a cool £1m each fight. Don't expect these mismatches to come to an end anytime soon.

Hsye built his fan base facing guys like this and the Brits lap it up, some even have him ranked in the higher echelons already after his last two wins.

Comment

Nice work if you can get it.

Quite incredible how him and Joshua can fill the o2 no matter who is in the other corner. Then again, 95% of their fans don't even watch boxing usually.

Comment

Originally posted by Mpower View Post
                    Uk boxing "fans" are the biggest mugs on the planet and Haye is in the best country to scam millions from the people.

Some of my friends are casual fans and they really don't know **** about boxing.
                    Nothing wrong with that. If they are casual fans. then it's a day out. Go to the 02, have a few beers with your mates, watch a KO and generally have a good night.

Most Saturday nights more money is spent on drinks in a club tbh

Comment

Working...
                    X