Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

(VIDEO) Weigh-ins : Lucian Bute vs Denis Grachev & Allan Green vs Renan St-Juste

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (VIDEO) Weigh-ins : Lucian Bute vs Denis Grachev & Allan Green vs Renan St-Juste

can't wait for this fight

Comment

Allen Green still fighting that dude gonna get seriously injured one of these fights.

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg View Post
        Allen Green still fighting that dude gonna get seriously injured one of these fights.
        Actually it's an interesting fight with two punchers with soft whiskers. I'm leaning towards Green.

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
          Actually it's an interesting fight with two punchers with soft whiskers. I'm leaning towards Green.
          Well see Well see, Ill be watching. I haven't rooted for Allen Green since the beginning of the super six.

Comment

I'm hoping that Grachev does Bute like Garcia did Khan, that would make for a great laugh lol
            Last edited by kiaba360; 11-02-2012, 07:18 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BartBears View Post
              can't wait for this fight
              Same here. It's going to be good.

Comment

It's one thing to lose to a top fighter in Froch, but losing to a guy with little boxing experience? Embarrassment of epic proportion. WAR Grachev!

Comment

Green came in over 175 at 178.5lbs, quite a bit heavier than he was against Kessler. St Juste only 172.

But still; T-Town in the house baby! North Tulsa! Green still got that mean punch.

Comment

Beat his ****in arse bute!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X