Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where do you put Shane Mosley on Mayweather's list of toughest opponents so far?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We're talking about challenge here, I honestly don't see Mosley giving Mayweather that much trouble. Can't really say though; gonna look real easy in my opinion.

Comment

Chico, JLC, Oscar, Shane and you could throw Genero in that at any spot consider it was him fighting for the title at such a young age against a vetran legendary champ

Comment

Mosley would be the oldest, not to mention the most inactive. I hope its still a good fight. But Shane was fighter of the year back in 1998.

Comment

put it this way..mosley is the best fighter mayweather ever fought.

Comment

Let's see how game he is on fight night first, but I'm thinking 3 or 4.

I feel Corrales and Castillo (particularly Castillo II) were actually tougher challenges on paper beforehand as there were less intangibles.

Not sure whether it tops Oscar De La Hoya. On the one hand Oscar hadn't aged quite as well as Mosley seems to have, but on the other Mayweather was more the David than the Goliath in that bout, having to concede all concievable advantages to Oscar including stepping up to his fifth weight division - whereas I'd say he's a comfortable favourite going into this one and also had everything his way in negotiations.

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy! View Post
              We're talking about challenge here, I honestly don't see Mosley giving Mayweather that much trouble. Can't really say though; gonna look real easy in my opinion.
              8-4 Mayweather, I'm guessing. Mosley will give him some problems occasionally and land a few nice shots, but floyd should be able to win relatively easy. Meanwhile I have a feeling pacquiao is going to make the clottey fight harder than it should be.

Comment

I have him up there with Chicanito, Corrales, and Castillo... Maybe the toughest...

Comment

chico
                  jlc
                  mosley
                  de la hoya
                  hernandez

Comment

Working...
                  X