Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cotto giving up the tittle to fight Mosley in Feb!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cotto will fight Urkal. He wont take a tough matchup in Feb. It might keep him from fighting in June, which is probably very important to him.

Comment

what a fight that would be....for some reason i would rather watch in on showtime than hbo......

Comment

Originally posted by Mech. View Post
        Yeah right....

Anyways,I read the post,looks fake.
        Agreed, it does look fake.

Comment

Originally posted by Soldier01 View Post
          When did he say that ?? I've never even heard Mosley mention Cotto.

Dead the topic it was just a stupid rumor.
          Supposedly, Mosley was willing to fight Cotto and not willing to fight Margarito, I wonder if he changed his mind after Saturday's fights?

Comment

I rememeber Shane saying he would face Cotto. I think he said if after he KO'ed Vargas in the second fight. Im not too sure though.

Comment

I found the article on BT, dated 11/20/2006, but you have to be a member to see it...

Comment

Cotto Mosley has no chance of coming off. Not until Arum and Oscar kiss and make up. The only way you'll see a Top Rank fighter in the ring with a GBP's fighter is if one is a mandatory and it goes to purse bid. Otherwise, it will not happen.

You read it here first! LOL

Comment

If Cotto can't hurt or back up Mosley, Cotto will lose. Shane has awesome handspeed and it will look better at 147 instead of 154.

If this fight actually happens IMO...

Comment

Originally posted by Mayweather90 View Post
                    If Cotto can't hurt or back up Mosley, Cotto will lose. Shane has awesome handspeed and it will look better at 147 instead of 154.

If this fight actually happens IMO...
                    He didn't look so good against Estrada at 147...

Comment

I believe this is a hoax.

I just can't see the logic why Cotto would give up his new title to fight Mosley. And I can't see why Mosley would fight Cotto. This is not the big money fight that Mosley is looking for right now.

Comment

Working...
                      X