Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SOS=Sons of Samoa! A Samoan guy was gonna **** up my lil homie in San Jose, I stepped

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] SOS=Sons of Samoa! A Samoan guy was gonna **** up my lil homie in San Jose, I stepped

I was only about 6 ft, 1 inch, 185 lbs of stupid trying to one punch a monster!
    As God is my witness, I detonated on his face, blood sprayed outta his nose and mouth, but.... Then he punched the sidewalk for some reason, and I ran for nearly a year! My best wasn't good enough. I hit that Samoan dude like Marquez hit PAC! Avg mofo is going to sleep. But Somoan dudes are different.
    Had to reach out to Nuestra Fam X4 to negotiate with SOS!

If you don't know what I am talking about, please don't reply!!!

So moan guys are big strong men!!

Comment

Did Jhonny not have your back? Jhonny looks like a ride or die dog, definitely wouldn't fuck with him!!

Comment

Johnny looks like something a corn snake could eat

Comment

Originally posted by Duggie View Post
          Johnny looks like something a corn snake could eat
          Probably! He is a lil guy, who hates the world cuz he is a lil guy!
          He is always seeking an azz whipping, but I save him, , by picking up his straw weight azz!!

He flips out if he sees a dog on TV. Jhonny is an azz clown, but we don't tell him, he might become like Alexkid if we did!!

Comment

Zarkou when David Tua caught up with him.

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy1 View Post
              Did Jhonny not have your back? Jhonny looks like a ride or die dog, definitely wouldn't fuck with him!!
              He is ready to throw down, but lacks the size to be effective. He does draw in the ladies... One good looking, down dudes, who can't fight worth a dam. He can only start fights, not finish them. But women love the long hair!

Comment

Originally posted by UhRowRudyo! View Post

Zarkou when David Tua caught up with him.
                Hahahahaha!! Good stuff!!

Comment

Is that why you're hiding out in Japan with a couple of lap dogs? Who did you piss off over here?

Comment

Your story made me think of the time I seen 5, 200+lb Samoans run away from 10, >150lb Eritreans. Those were the days.
                    They are some big strong dudes though.

Comment

Working...
                    X