Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lou DiBella Goes In in New Podcast Interview

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I overall enjoyed it. Was some insightful **** by DiBella at times. Great 1st guest for this cat, but probably something he was less prepared for than he thought based on some of his silly or ill formed questions that I think DiBella had less patience than others might have had, but its not unexpected a guy with DiBella's schedule would feel like maybe this wasn't the best use of his time & be a lil impatient with the guy.

Comment

I miss the days when John and Ric on Boxingtruth would just cold call Lou while they were on air and throw a topic at him. He'd have **** to do but they'd throw a topic at him that would get him so fired up he'd stay on the show talking **** for half an hour.

Man, I miss that show. All the new boxing podcasts are ****.

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
        I miss the days when John and Ric on Boxingtruth would just cold call Lou while they were on air and throw a topic at him. He'd have **** to do but they'd throw a topic at him that would get him so fired up he'd stay on the show talking **** for half an hour.

Man, I miss that show. All the new boxing podcasts are ****.
        Lou will talk to anybody as evidenced by this podcast I wish I had his phone number

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
          I overall enjoyed it. Was some insightful **** by DiBella at times. Great 1st guest for this cat, but probably something he was less prepared for than he thought based on some of his silly or ill formed questions that I think DiBella had less patience than others might have had, but its not unexpected a guy with DiBella's schedule would feel like maybe this wasn't the best use of his time & be a lil impatient with the guy.
          I actually thought he was a lot impatient, and I also think Lou came on with something he wanted to say and he was going to say it regardless of what the host wanted to talk about.

I didn't really disagree with much of what Lou said. But I also didn't see the need for Lou to come off so aggressive and for him to be yelling at this dude so much. He was a jerk to the guy.

Comment

Originally posted by about.thousands View Post
            Lou will talk to anybody as evidenced by this podcast I wish I had his phone number
            Hilarious.

But I think most promoters are like that though.

Comment

Lou is the biggest hypocrite in the history of this sport.

Now his owned by Haymon, so it's no mistake why he says what he does.

Comment

Working...
              X