• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JackTheLad View Post
    You trollin' again.
    Again? That's all this account is for.

Comment

Froch will spark him out. I think he just was too overconfident last time.

I do think Ward will lose sooner rather then later because of all this inactivity wasting his prime.

Comment

It's an interesting fight that I'd like to see in the future. Who has Ward faced the genuine combined speed and power of Groves?

The only guy he's really faced that you could say was even remotely fast was a drained Chad "Glass" Jawson

Comment

If Groves pulls off the upset, I'd LOVE to see Ward/Groves next.

Comment

Groves looked like a lost little boy at the end of the last fight. Everybody's getting hard over his 'speed and power', but what about the amount of shots he ate? He looked lost everytime Froch opened up, even the shots he caught on the gloves were shaking him up bad. It remains to be seen whether or not he can hold his nerve against Froch's hunger and iron will.

I like Groves, but I think alot of people overreacted and exaggerated his performance because it was so unexpected. He was landing those right hands well, but looked very sloppy at times, I thought. I think if he keeps a cool head and works to a gameplan, sets pride to one side, he can beat Froch without too much fuss.

Comment

Originally posted by MisterDeclanCor View Post
              Groves looked like a lost little boy at the end of the last fight. Everybody's getting hard over his 'speed and power', but what about the amount of shots he ate? He looked lost everytime Froch opened up, even the shots he caught on the gloves were shaking him up bad. It remains to be seen whether or not he can hold his nerve against Froch's hunger and iron will.

I like Groves, but I think alot of people overreacted and exaggerated his performance because it was so unexpected. He was landing those right hands well, but looked very sloppy at times, I thought. I think if he keeps a cool head and works to a gameplan, sets pride to one side, he can beat Froch without too much fuss.
              Froch hits a lot harder than Andre Ward

Comment

So is George Groves the new hope for the Brits???

Who else is coming up that you guys like???

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
                  So is George Groves the new hope for the Brits???

Who else is coming up that you guys like???
                  Why does everything have to boil down to that for the Yanks? Why can't the style match up just be interesting? I can't stand George Groves but I recognise his strengths

Comment

If anyone has a chance of beating Ward at SMW it's Groves. I'd still bet my house on Ward though.

Comment

Originally posted by Booty Dew View Post
                      Groves is a beast..

He has phenomenal speed, great athlete.

If Groves could drop Froch like he did imagine what he'd do to Ward?

Groves would retire Ward, he'd make him feel sorry for not travelling outside of the USA and being such a diva.
                      lol that's crazy but Groves does have a good chance. Ward is a very robotic fighter and guys with speed and angles always give robotic fighters problems but I think Ward is too well schooled to lose to Groves.

Comment

Working...
                      X