Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone else on here not interested in Alcohol anymore?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i've actually gotten interested again in going out and drinking. it's fun.

i don't drink 12 keystone lights like i did in college, however. a few strong beers are good for me. if i'm at home with friends, or ahve a ride home, i usually drink more than a few.

Comment

I just had blood work done for the first time in my life a couple days ago and the results were shocking. Blood pressure was 149/110 and my triglycerides were at a whopping 335 (supposed to below 150). My Doctor asked asked if i drank alcohol and I told him yea I drink a 30 pack of beer every weekend, he said i better stop if i want to see my kids grow up. So yea I have no more interest in alcohol.

Comment

Originally posted by UTEP View Post
        I just had blood work done for the first time in my life a couple days ago and the results were shocking. Blood pressure was 149/110 and my triglycerides were at a whopping 335 (supposed to below 150). My Doctor asked asked if i drank alcohol and I told him yea I drink a 30 pack of beer every weekend, he said i better stop if i want to see my kids grow up. So yea I have no more interest in alcohol.
        My triglycerides were also in that range when I got blood work in February.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
          My triglycerides were also in that range when I got blood work in February.

Really, has it gone down since you cut back on the booze?

Comment

Y'all need to toughen up those livers.

Comment

I never was big on drinking, smoking, or anything. But I still can still have a good time. Alcohol just doesn't do much for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
                Y'all need to toughen up those livers.

Comment

I'm the same Earl

I still look forward to having a few beers at the weekend but once I'm on it I just don't enjoy it like I used too,not sure why

Comment

You need to move onto hard drugs.

Comment

I'm a big fan of Polish beers right now.

Comment

Working...
                      X