Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where are all the ancient buildings and monuments in south African counteries?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where are all the ancient buildings and monuments in south African counteries?

Seriously every continent and almost every country has great monuments expect south african counteries. The Chinese have the Chinese wall, Italy has the coloseum, the maya's and the egyptians had their piramides, Peru has matchu pitchu, England has its castles, India has the taj mahal, ...

So im wondering why south africans counteries don't have any monuments? Did the white devils destroyed it again just so the world would think that black africans can only build primitive smelly huts?

Does anyone know history of Black Africa? Do you know what happened to all the ancient buildings and monuments of the great black African architects?

Not cool.

Comment

Originally posted by Hous View Post
      Not cool.

I know, im starting to believe white people really do want to hold the black man down. They never mention anything about it on national geographic or discovery channel

Comment

racist

Ethiopia:

Comment

Originally posted by Schillinger View Post
          racist

Ethiopia:
          Great, one thing the white people didn't destroy

Comment

Originally posted by BoxerXL View Post
            I know, im starting to believe white people really do want to hold the black man down. They never mention anything about it on national geographic or discovery channel
            Who are you to talk?

I have neard heard of anything from "antwerp, Belgium" in my entire life. And I watch the Discovery Channel...

Comment

racist

Ethiopia:
              Come on that **** is relatively new. Other countries probably had planes by the time they built that.

Comment

Who are you to talk?

I have neard heard of anything from "antwerp, Belgium" in my entire life. And I watch the Discovery Channel...
                Belgium was the country that started the raping of Africa...

Comment

Originally posted by JoeKickAss View Post
                  Belgium was the country that started the raping of Africa...
                  Did they destroy the monuments and ancient buildings made by the great black african architects? If so then im really ashamed

Comment

Originally posted by BoxerXL View Post
                    Seriously every continent and almost every country has great monuments expect south african counteries. The Chinese have the Chinese wall, Italy has the coloseum, the maya's and the egyptians had their piramides, Peru has matchu pitchu, England has its castles, India has the taj mahal, ...

So im wondering why south africans counteries don't have any monuments? Did the white devils destroyed it again just so the world would think that black africans can only build primitive smelly huts?

Does anyone know history of Black Africa? Do you know what happened to all the ancient buildings and monuments of the great black African architects?
                    what's wrong with smelly huts? one day you will be crying out for a smelly hut, primitive or not!

Comment

Working...
                    X