Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rapper Gets Slapped Hard And Does Nothing About It!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by P4P305 View Post
    That was a ***** move..I hate it when niccas does that. If you're going to slap someone, don't be sneaky about it.
    ALREADY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's the same mutha****a that when **** finna go down he runnin behind parked cars tryin to get out tha way. If that dude woulda jumped on him for slapin him, he wouldn'ta known what to do.

Comment

Damn.

He shoulda just ran his ass over with his car.

Comment

Ol' dude knocked off his Johnny Cage glasses.

Comment

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
          ALREADY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's the same mutha****a that when **** finna go down he runnin behind parked cars tryin to get out tha way. If that dude woulda jumped on him for slapin him, he wouldn'ta known what to do.
          see I'm a little different- of course its a punk move, BUT Dude did nothing about it. If he woulda reached in his caR, grabbed his lil Louie slugger and beat dude till his eyeball almost popped out, dude wouldn't he running around slapping people like that. This is how you know that they live in a fake ass neighborhood.

That kind of activity around real mother****as doesn't last long.

I was out a couple years ago in fort lauderdale and I was getting up from a table when some dude who was with 2 friends threw his drink in my face out of the blue. I didn't know him from Adam, but I knew some fool was trying to pull some punk ****, and he started trying to laugh. Before dude could get his hands up, he got rushed by me and my two boys who were there (we were sitting with our girls). He was stomped out in probably under 30 seconds, we started after his friends who scattered like we had bombs strapped to our chests.

I guarantee he ain't throwing drink on ANYONE no more.

Comment

Damn

I think the guy didn't do anything because that's not even his hood maybe?

And maybe he thought he would just end up getting jumped if he retaliated, so he left?

I mean, why else would he stay hit like that?

Comment

why not the fist. slappin like a ***** from behind..funny ass **** though, a lot of the rappers in the game now need that ****.

Comment

That happened here in my city, St. Louis. That was weak...but stuff like that happens all the time. SMH.

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
                  see I'm a little different- of course its a punk move, BUT Dude did nothing about it. If he woulda reached in his caR, grabbed his lil Louie slugger and beat dude till his eyeball almost popped out, dude wouldn't he running around slapping people like that. This is how you know that they live in a fake ass neighborhood.

That kind of activity around real mother****as doesn't last long.

I was out a couple years ago in fort lauderdale and I was getting up from a table when some dude who was with 2 friends threw his drink in my face out of the blue. I didn't know him from Adam, but I knew some fool was trying to pull some punk ****, and he started trying to laugh. Before dude could get his hands up, he got rushed by me and my two boys who were there (we were sitting with our girls). He was stomped out in probably under 30 seconds, we started after his friends who scattered like we had bombs strapped to our chests.

I guarantee he ain't throwing drink on ANYONE no more.
                  See? That's why you my bruhnlaw. Thats how you handle monkey **** like that there, rush it head on; **** the bull****!!!

Comment

Originally posted by sigrab jr View Post
                    Damn

I think the guy didn't do anything because that's not even his hood maybe?

And maybe he thought he would just end up getting jumped if he retaliated, so he left?

I mean, why else would he stay hit like that?
                    He's not a fighter mang he has no swager in his walk, no confidence at all .
                    He didn't look scaried to me as much as WTF but he didn't have the llok of someone who would throw down either which= easy mark.

Comment

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
                      See? That's why you my bruhnlaw. Thats how you handle monkey **** like that there, rush it head on; **** the bull****!!!
                      Fools are gonna be knuckleheads and you can never stop it, but there is one lauguage everyone understands. Hurt.

Makes no sense to me to worry about if something was a punk move, or people who get stole on and complain about it. Bottom line is that it happens, hopefully it comes back around double on those people but you never know if someone deserved it or not.

Comment

Working...
                      X