No announcement yet.

Conceited Coward - Manny Pacquiao: Humble is as Humble does

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rommel357 View Post
    Wow! Pretty desperate and obsessive to actually right a long article just to bad mouth Manny. To be honest, i'm impress with the article, if not for the effort alone. So what you're saying is that if someone travels in a private jet and drives a Ferrari, that person can't be considered "humble", care to explain why.

By definition:
    not proud or arrogant; modest: to be humble although successful.
    having a feeling of insignificance, inferiority, subservience, etc.: In the presence of so many world-famous writers I felt very humble.
    low in rank, importance, status, quality, etc.; lowly: of humble origin; a humble home.

So being humble can have several meanings. In regards to the people that he's associated with. No one should be guilty of association, just because i know people that are criminals, does not make me a criminal. BTW, what's the point of this thread again?
    What's the point of the threads by your fellow ******* members talking about his money and his vacation? Exactly. This dose of medicine comes from your own.

Comment

Originally posted by JK1700 View Post
      PureBoxer is the best poster on this site. Finally somebody who speaks the truth and provides structured proof to back up all of his argumnets. Some people hate him for it but it's the truth, and the truth always comes out.

I think people are starting to see more and more that Pacquiao is to blame for the Floyd fight not happening and that he is a very different person when the cameras are off. When they are on....He's a lovable, exciting superhero who rose from poverty to become popular all over the world. And when they are off he is a hard nosed, shady guy who cheats on his wife and demands his opponents lose weight and fight him at catchweights for vacant belts.

People love to paint Floyd as the villain but that's clearly not the case. I have always believed that he wanted the fight. But Pacquiao and Arum have twisted the situation and annoyed him that much that he doesnt even care to respond to them. Arum and Roach's lies have already been exposed many times. Floyd made one demand and if the fight doesnt happen then we have to look at Pacquiao because it's his team that have been lying throughout the whole negotiation proccess. So I blame them for the fight not happening. Arum said Pacquiao agreed to Floyd's demands but you would have to be stupid to believe that. If Pacquiao was okay with OSDT up until the fight then he would have come out and said it. But he never did.

Pacquiao, Arum and Roach are the real villains in this. Not Floyd.
      THis post is just a big a joke as you are.

40 fights no extra tests.

Manny looks dangerous, OH I need some extra testing...It's actually a compliment to PAC.. YOur so good, there has to be something wrong..

minions.

Comment

All the more reason for all those accusing the Pacman of stuff to quiet it up real quick before they get pounded and castrated by Pac's Scarface mafia buddies

Comment

Originally posted by the gent View Post
          THis post is just a big a joke as you are.

40 fights no extra tests.

Manny looks dangerous, OH I need some extra testing...It's actually a compliment to PAC.. YOur so good, there has to be something wrong..

minions.
          You a herb. Pacquiao REFUSED to take the tests. He provided his own doubt along with his ridiculous lawsuit. He has no one to blame but himself for people denying his so called greatness*. Yeah, that's an asterisk.

Comment

Originally posted by S H A R K B O Y View Post
            You a herb. Pacquiao REFUSED to take the tests. He provided his own doubt along with his ridiculous lawsuit. He has no one to blame but himself for people denying his so called greatness*. Yeah, that's an asterisk.
            Answer this.

Why ask for the test to begin with? Why not test for the 40 previous fights?

Lawsuit? well how about not taking any crap from dudes who are accusing with NO PROOF. Zero.

Comment

Answer this.

Why ask for the test to begin with? Why not test for the 40 previous fights?

Lawsuit? well how about not taking any crap from dudes who are accusing with NO PROOF. Zero.
              Why ask for ridiculous stipulations to begin with? Catchweights, penalty per pounds, etc are all from Pacquiao and company. It's part of the contract. Why not ask for penalty per pounds for every fight? Exactly.

Comment

lol!!! Ooooh, look at who Manny is sitting next to .... gosh, how could he.... lol!

Floyd's trainer is said to have beaten up women. Floyd has been hangin with Don King, who could be his potential promoter. Seen the pictures/video of Floyd and King smiling? We all know Don King's past. Right? You guys make me laugh..... at the very least, stick to boxing, please....

Comment

Originally posted by S H A R K B O Y View Post
                  Why ask for ridiculous stipulations to begin with? Catchweights, penalty per pounds, etc are all from Pacquiao and company. It's part of the contract. Why not ask for penalty per pounds for every fight? Exactly.
                  Maybe you misread, but you still have yet to answer my question.

I'll ask again..40 fights no test, why now?

If you cannot answer, i totally understand.

Comment

Maybe you misread, but you still have yet to answer my question.

I'll ask again..40 fights no test, why now?

If you cannot answer, i totally understand.
                    Maybe because he didn't suspect the 40 others of taking PED's? Pacman is the only one who was looking sluggish for 2-3 years and then suddenly enters his "prime" in his 30's after taking "special blends" from a Team with a history of steroid use.

It's really that simple.

Comment

Originally posted by PureBoxer! View Post
                      Maybe because he didn't suspect the 40 others of taking PED's? Pacman is the only one who was looking sluggish for 2-3 years and then suddenly enters his "prime" in his 30's after taking "special blends" from a Team with a history of steroid use.

It's really that simple.
                      That's your argument? Pac was looking sluggish?

Comment

Working...
                      X