No announcement yet.

I believe the odds will be reserved by fight night

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I believe the odds will be reserved by fight night

The odds out right now are 2-1 in Pacquiaos favor. Usually when someone is favorite there are by 3-1 or 4-1 as soon as the fight is announced and they get closer as fight night looms, but I just see this one reversing to 2-1 Cotto. I believe the reason it is 2-1 is due to Cotto-Clottey and how Cotto looked. FIght night is getting closer and closer and I just see Cotto too big too strong too smart and he got a couple of weeks earlier head start on training. Cotto KO. At first I had Manny but its Cotto now.

Wow nobody wants to talk Cotto-Pacquiao???? Thats surprising.

Comment

Originally posted by XviciousX View Post
      The odds out right now are 2-1 in Pacquiaos favor. Usually when someone is favorite there are by 3-1 or 4-1 as soon as the fight is announced and they get closer as fight night looms, but I just see this one reversing to 2-1 Cotto. I believe the reason it is 2-1 is due to Cotto-Clottey and how Cotto looked. FIght night is getting closer and closer and I just see Cotto too big too strong too smart and he got a couple of weeks earlier head start on training. Cotto KO. At first I had Manny but its Cotto now.
      If I'm not mistaken the odds look like the Hatton fight. Cotto is a hell of a lot better than Hatton is

Comment

Hey Doofus, theres millions of threads of Pac and Cotto already

Comment

Combination of how Cotto looked vs Clottey and how he lost to Margo and how unbelievably good Pac has looked against Hatton and De La Hoya. The odds will tighten up closer to fight when it is analyzed more, but Pac will still be the favorite.

Comment

Originally posted by Crunch View Post
            Combination of how Cotto looked vs Clottey and how he lost to Margo and how unbelievably good Pac has looked against Hatton and De La Hoya. The odds will tighten up closer to fight when it is analyzed more, but Pac will still be the favorite.
            I don't know. Someone recently did a poll on here on Cotto-Pac and I was not surpirsed to see Cotto as the favorite. Sure that means nothing but analyzing things well I think many believe Cotto will win.

Comment

Originally posted by XviciousX View Post
              I don't know. Someone recently did a poll on here on Cotto-Pac and I was not surpirsed to see Cotto as the favorite. Sure that means nothing but analyzing things well I think many believe Cotto will win.
              If Cotto truly didn't lose anything to Marg, then I think he should be the favorite. But we don't know what damage Margo did to him. That's part of the intrigue for the fight. With the cut in the Clottey, we don't know if the cut or he isn't the same anymore.

Comment

Working...
              X