Collapse
No announcement yet.

**** it's hot

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CA been hot all week too! nothing compare to tx im sure..

Comment

Cooled off quite a bit since it's late afternoon so it's only 102 in S. Texas. FYI..............

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
        what's the temperature

its exactly 100 where im at
        108 per my car's outside temperature.. but it's been parked under the sun all day..

Comment

Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
          108 per my car's outside temperature.. but it's been parked under the sun all day..

yea...**** all that...i dont do **** when its triple digits

Comment

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
            Hot in the UK too last couple of days around 91F (33C) on Tuesday. What's the temp in Texas?

Comment

Hot as ****! I had to upgrade to a 12,000 btu AC. My 10,000 btu wasn't cutting it. Plus it was 5 or 6 years old anyway so it was time for a new one.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                It is gonna be 90 today with 85 % humidity. I am gonna ride my bike to the train station, get real sweaty, Mexican sweaty, and get on my crowded train and transfer my grease and sweat on the idiots who PAC trains.

It's my favorite time of the year. Hopefully I can break wind on the Japanese crowds too. I gotta teach them that not all Mexican Americans are fun and games! Great times to be alive!

I will get to work, have a nice shower in the gym, put on my suit and carry on! Good to be me!
                We live in Wisconsin, not the tropics. It feels like you're swimming through the air today and prob tmrw too.

Comment

It's 27 here and we're in the winter.

Comment

Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
                    lol I saw that one on twitter, it's more like British chavs than British lads.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
                      We live in Wisconsin, not the tropics. It feels like you're swimming through the air today and prob tmrw too.
                      Sucks to be me now... But I like pissing off j dudes. I'm just an azz hole!

Comment

Working...
                      X