• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
    Are you going to split my wig with a Dairy Queen blizzard.... Lmao

Why not? That's what I split your moms with

She luv this blizzard
    Last edited by Santa_; 06-04-2016, 04:03 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
      I don't care about deporting,,,, I just think you're pathetic,,

How does it feel to be so low on the human evolution chart that you have to leech n steal off others... Literally I would like to know how it feels to be so insignificant in the world that you can't provide for yourself.. How does it feel to be that pathetic?
      I feel its pathetic that you guys knows whats happening and cant do shit about it, thats pathetic.

Mexico has a lower unemployment rate than the U.S. FACTS!

We come here and take ya'll shit cause WE CAN. THE TAKE OVER IS REAL!

Welcome to the New World! MEXICAN WORLD!

Comment

• Real Mexicans have pride and self respect. Those cerotes who threw the sucker punches then ran away are embarrassments.

Comment

• Originally posted by $mannyFresh View Post
          Real Mexicans have pride and self respect. Those cerotes who threw the sucker punches then ran away are embarrassments.
          Well they're not real Mexicans. They're mixed Americans standing around waving the Mexican flag in a parking lot. AKA liberal ******s.

Comment

• Originally posted by Straight Up View Post
            them Mexicans are just god damn stupid. this just makes it more like they should be sent back to Mexico and have their bodies chopped up by the Cartels. Don't add fuel to the fire you idiots.
            I am Mexican. My daughter in Manila is half Mexican.

Comment

• Originally posted by Santa_ View Post
              Keep being a keyboard warrior bitch. If you ever want to test your baby nuts come to Salem. You and Trump would get your wig split.

Fuck Donald Trump!!!!!
              There are so many Raza in Washington state, Yakima and Oregon and all over the U.S. Fathering children with white women. The white man is gonna get even more scarce. Don't trip, keep putting in your work!

Comment

• Got a $30 tip from a mehican today at work

Comment

• Originally posted by !VIVA MEXICO! View Post
                  were the ones that taught the rest of the country how to handle these fools, all other states were just getting bullied, we the first one who took flight on these pieces of shit. We the hardest state in the country homie ask your favorite rapper who comes out here lmfao.
                  I don't get it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                    There are so many Raza in Washington state, Yakima and Oregon and all over the U.S. Fathering children with white women. The white man is gonna get even more scarce. Don't trip, keep putting in your work!

Comment

• Originally posted by Santa_ View Post
                      I may go to the UK and out breed the Muslims! Better me than some random Mohammed! I will even let Alexkid watch and divk slap him after I am done!

Let him know that chorizo is what he craves.

Comment

Working...
                      X