Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

'Im in love with my son'? what you think of this?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Jerry Lee Lewis married his then 13 year old cousin

Comment

Originally posted by BigNuts View Post
        Because it is mostly whites.

I firmly believe this is why we see so many more whites with down syndrome than than you see blacks or mexicans with down syndrome and this doesn't have anything to do with whites being such a larger percentage of the population.

If husband and wife have a kid that has down syndrome, the husband and wife may not be related, but one of them was a product of incest a couple of generations back.

Take the Ashkenazi Jews for example. It is estimated that nearly 1 in 2 Ashkenazi Jews in the United States is a carrier of at least one of 38 Jewish genetic diseases. These jews have a long history of incest.
        It's just good science from Khalid.

Comment

He skinned due to his love for dear ol' Mumsie.

Comment

Originally posted by AddiX View Post
            Thats because there is a larger white population in the U.S. Whites need to own up to all there pedophilia for sure.

But incest is HUGE in the black community. Think about it, hood neggas never leave there neighborhood.

A lot of these kids don't know who there dads are, and some of these dudes end up getting 3-4 different woman pregnant in the same neighborhood.

Do the math, a bunch of mother fckers living in the same neighborhood who never leave it and don't know who daddy is, = a lot of incest. Incest is rampant in black neighborhoods.
            It is true about many of them never leaving their neighborhoods and there is no doubt incest goes on with blacks as well, but to a much smaller degree to the point where it does not match up with the statistics of the population of blacks in this country. Knowing about the black community, there are two things that stick out. 1 is the vast majority of them are very anti **** and the blacks that are **** are forced to stay in the closet. And 2, they are very anti incest and are very vocal about it. Why do you always think you hear so many of them say "go back to your trailer and go screw your sister or cousin you inbred hick"?

FWIW I don't know much about mexicans, but I have never seen one with down syndrome and I've seen quite a few of them , but I do know they are very anti **** and anti incest as well.
            Last edited by BigNuts; 04-09-2016, 03:47 PM.

Comment

And yes, it is true that many black kids don't know their fathers because they ran off to the next dumb slut, but many of them do know their mothers as they are the ones that end up raising them and the kids end up growing to know the mothers side of the family.

And a lot of times, the mother does know exactly who the father is, but he ran off from his responsibility.

Black women these days know exactly who the father is a lot of the time, because that is how they get their gravy train child support checks.
              Last edited by BigNuts; 04-09-2016, 03:53 PM.

Comment

Sick ass people.

Comment

It is true about many of them never leaving their neighborhoods and there is no doubt incest goes on with blacks as well, but to a much smaller degree to the point where it does not match up with the statistics of the population of blacks in this country. Knowing about the black community, there are two things that stick out. 1 is the vast majority of them are very anti **** and the blacks that are **** are forced to stay in the closet. And 2, they are very anti incest and are very vocal about it. Why do you always think you hear so many of them say "go back to your trailer and go screw your sister or cousin you inbred hick"?

FWIW I don't know much about mexicans, but I have never seen one with down syndrome and I've seen quite a few of them , but I do know they are very anti **** and anti incest as well.
                  Gay and incest have nothing to do with each other. The reason blacks are so anti gay is because they are the most insecure human beings on the planet. For fck sakes they created an entire genre of music based around there insecurity.

"look how much money I have, look at my hoes, look at how tough I am, look at my car"

And no groups of people openly talk about incest as if it's ok, that's not some kind of special black community trait. Everyone jokes about hicks and incest.

Comment

Comment

And yes, it is true that many black kids don't know their fathers because they ran off to the next dumb slut, but many of them do know their mothers as they are the ones that end up raising them and the kids end up growing to know the mothers side of the family.

And a lot of times, the mother does know exactly who the father is, but he ran off from his responsibility.

Black women these days know exactly who the father is a lot of the time, because that is how they get their gravy train child support checks.
                      Actually they get more money from the government if they say they don't know who the dad is.

That's why so many black kids don't know who there dads are.

Comment

Working...
                      X