Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Yuriorkis Gamboa Reaffirms Interest in Broner Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Broner destroys him Gamboa showed his chin will fail him when he steps up and broner doesn't stop coming has great speed Gamboa just can't fight at the same pace

Comment

Gamboa vs Broner would be a good fight. But I was really expecting Gamboa could wait for Nonito Donaire, Jr. to move up and fight him. That would be a great fight.

Comment

Broner should take this fight immediately haha
        Nice sounding win and a couple of bucks

Comment

I agree that Gamboas faster, but his defense isnt near Broners. I like this fight alot!

Comment

im not a fan of broner i hope gamboa knocks this fool out and if he doesnt i hope someone like garcia, matthysse, or rios does. The rees fight is a joke

Comment

broner by knockout.
              weve seen an unbalanced gamboa in trouble before, broner is gifted.
              broner here, easily.

Comment

Hmmm, another ruse to promote 50 cent's new album or Gamboa himself??? Lol, Broner by KO, he is just too big and powerful for Gamboa, only one that will beat Broner would have to be a savage Southpaw, as De Leon schooled him.

Comment

Originally posted by cuzzlo View Post
                  only one that will beat Broner would have to be a savage Southpaw, as De Leon schooled him.
                  Broner is not the same fighter, he has improved. One thing about up an coming fighters, is you can't always use their fights from the past to judge how good they are. People do learn you know. Well, unless you don't like them, I guess they don't. lol

Comment

Gamboa has to prove himself first at 135 and maybe they can fight at the end of 2013.

Comment

Gamboa trying to move to fast needs to prove himself still he's been lucky to get past some of his previous opponents makes a lot of dumb mistakes in the ring maybe he should stay where he is for now broner will destroy him he's way to strong.

Comment

Working...
                      X