Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

in your opinion what is the best strain of kush?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There's a lot of imposturing that goes on out there for the sake of salesmanship.

However, if you know some really solid growers you can get the hook ups for some great stuff.

That, or if you live in Amsterdam or something (not that the best weed isn't found elsewhere as well, just that they have it commodified and separated).

Purple weed is special though, as far as I'm concerned.

Comment

Not a fan of weed. I don't know how the hell I was ever a pothead way back when.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
        Not a fan of weed. I don't know how the hell I was ever a pothead way back when.
        Big fan myself, but can't smoke anymore.

Except when I go on vacation to places where I can, which is like once a year so far.

Comment

Originally posted by Enzo Calzaghe View Post
          Oi.. I saw what yer wrote in that karma. Mate, go to Newbridge and call me a fackin **** to me fackin face and I'd fackin break me fackin guitar over yer fackin 'ead!!!
          you old lamb chaser! you or your son have ever faced a slack blick like me before. go back to calling out your son's equal - sven ottke!

Comment

Originally posted by Nodogoshi View Post
            Big fan myself, but can't smoke anymore.

Except when I go on vacation to places where I can, which is like once a year so far.
            I could still smoke just very little and I have to be drunk or buzzed. Weed alone I'll get too uncomfortable.

Comment

I could still smoke just very little and I have to be drunk or buzzed. Weed alone I'll get too uncomfortable.
              I use to get all wigged out sometimes from smoking weed. Now, I'm not accustomed to smoking so when I do I usually just smoke a few hits at a time, but I always enjoy it.

Comment

i can picture it.

Comment

Can't remember what strain it was, probably some regular sativa.. but it was my first time ever and that might have contributed to the experience.. I once had some called Horse tranquillizer, that **** phuked me up so bad.. felt like I got stung by a giant bee and i was trippin balls for 8 hours or something only to pass out head on the floor and body in the couch with all my friends gone.. some night lol

Comment

Originally posted by Agility View Post
                    Can't remember what strain it was, probably some regular sativa.. but it was my first time ever and that might have contributed to the experience.. I once had some called Horse tranquillizer, that **** phuked me up so bad.. felt like I got stung by a giant bee and i was trippin balls for 8 hours or something only to pass out head on the floor and body in the couch with all my friends gone.. some night lol
                    i don't want none a dat shyt.

Comment

I live in canada land so i'm sure i miss out on some great strains but we do get a lot of kush around here.

Favorite kush has to be candy kush, the smoke is sweet and from what i remember is was reakky potent.

The strain i buy the most lately is Jean guy, it's a strain we have over here which is white window crossed with skunk #1.

Here is what it looks like:

Comment

Working...
                      X