No announcement yet.

Paul McCloskey v Breidis Prescott , Sept 10, Odyssey Arena, Belfast

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paul McCloskey v Breidis Prescott , Sept 10, Odyssey Arena, Belfast

Paul McCloskey v Breidis Prescott, Sept 10, Odyssey Arena, Belfast, WBA title eliminator.

Carl Frampton v Kiko Martinez rumoured for undercard

hopefully Mike Perez v a Bum too, just to keep him ticking over for FrAudleys retirement party (late autumn hopefully)

Originally posted by weltercelt View Post
    Paul McCloskey v Breidis Prescott, Sept 10, Odyssey Arena, Belfast, WBA title eliminator.

Carl Frampton v Kiko Martinez rumoured for undercard

hopefully Mike Perez v a Bum too, just to keep him ticking over for FrAudleys retirement party (late autumn hopefully)
    McCloskey is just another example of a fighter chasing someone elses shadow instead of making his own legacy.

Sad, I hope Prescott knocks out McCloskey but we all know McCLoskey going to get a hometown decision.

Comment

good fight, i hope McCloskey beats Prescott so that he can maybe fight for another world title in the future

Comment

Originally posted by Hard Boiled View Post
        McCloskey is just another example of a fighter chasing someone elses shadow instead of making his own legacy.

Sad, I hope Prescott knocks out McCloskey but we all know McCLoskey going to get a hometown decision.
        he wont need a hometown decision, he get an easy UD against Prescott.

Comment

Originally posted by HitmanHattonAY View Post
          good fight, i hope McCloskey beats Prescott so that he can maybe fight for another world title in the future
          WBA light-welter eliminator

more news to come on Friday regarding undercard, only Eamonn O'Kane confirmed.

awaiting confrmation on the Frampton,Martin Lindsay,Martin Rogan and even Mike O'Perez fights

Hearns Matchroom are trying to make it a quality nite, this could be the best nite in Belfast boxing in years

Comment

Originally posted by weltercelt View Post
            WBA light-welter eliminator

more news to come on Friday regarding undercard, only Eamonn O'Kane confirmed.

awaiting confrmation on the Frampton,Martin Lindsay,Martin Rogan and even Mike O'Perez fights

Hearns Matchroom are trying to make it a quality nite, this could be the best nite in Belfast boxing in years
            Mike O'Perez - as in Perez the Cuban HW? U renamed him to claim him as Irish now lol?

And is that the same O'Kane that was captain of the N.Irish amateur squad at the commonwealth games?

Good to see Lindsay back in the ring again. About time.

And isnt Rogan fighting for the Euro title in September against Pulev?

Comment

Paul should win.

He's better.

Prescott is not shit but he's not all that good either. Those right hands he threw at Kevin Mitchell were appalling.

Comment

Good fight for McCloskey, i fancy him to win in a similar manner to Mitchell when he faced Prescott.

Comment

Paul will make prescott miss n punish him for 12 rounds

Comment

it was either that or McPerez , lol

yes , him

Lindsay not confirmed , yet

Rogans german fight is a doubt

Comment

Working...
                    X