Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you could travel back in time to warn or advice a boxer about...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Aztekkas View Post
    Questioning the originality of my thread while NSB is littered with Floyd, Pacquiao and Haymon threads... Interesting. Like I stated earlier, if you don't like the topic at hand no one is forcing you to come in here and post. In fact, you don't even have to read this sh#t.. Complaining and bit#hing about something yu have complete control over is worse than my "original thread".

GTFO if you don't like it and it's done
    TMT Time Travelers

Got yo back Abe!

Comment

I would go back to 2012 and tell Manny Pacquiao not to sign the 4 year exclusive contract he signed with Arum and start his own promotional company.

Comment

Originally posted by Pain~Lucy View Post
        I would throw in the towel for magomed
        Yeah... that was tragic. Glad he is still with us though.

Originally posted by ***1048;ATAS View Post
        TMT Time Travelers

Got yo back Abe!

Comment

I would like to visit cus before he met Tyson and tell him he'll meet this young future heavyweight champ,and tell him about Don king and gibens,he'll obviously think it's bullwhip until he meets him then he'll make sure he's kept on the straight and narrow even after death

Comment

I'd tell Bomber Graham just before the 12th round against Julian Jackson to box at range and not rush in!

Comment

I'd show Matthysse the the Garcia fight tape and the Herrera v Garcia robbery tape. If we had time I'd show him a lil bit of the Ronnie Seltzer fight. I'd show him these things so he understands the monster he's partially responsible for creating. Hopefully then we can stop the future of Gift fighting Jorge Arce for a vacant welterweight world title and his buttboy fans from cheering on those joke fights.

Comment

I would go back to tell Oscar about Al and Scheaffer's plans He'd probably be too high to give a sh#t doe.

Comment

Originally posted by Ahmed_Ismail View Post
                  I'd go back to 1987 and tell Mike Tyson to stay away from Don King and Robin Givens
                  You mean warn Robin Givens that she was going to be raped?

Whoops, that was Desiree Washington. So yeah - I'd warn her that Tyson was going to brutally rape her.

And I'd warn the five women that Mayweather was arrested SEVEN TIMES for beating up.

Comment

Originally posted by L33tboxingdewd View Post
                    You mean warn Robin Givens that she was going to be raped?
                    You arent a boxing fan and do not belong on a boxing forum.

Comment

I would stop the Ray Boom Boom Mancini , Duke Koo Kim fight in the 10 rd, also get Tony Ayala some real help , so he would have gotten a chance to win the middle weight championship.

Comment

Working...
                      X