Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

your thoughts about the likely possibility of staying in a nursing home?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First thing that came to mind

Last edited by -jose-; 09-19-2013, 06:36 PM.

Comment

I want to live in that spot Tony Soprano put his mom in.

Ya dig.

Comment

This is way I'm eating right working out now. I want to avoid going to a nursing home.

Comment

The moment that issue starts to get raised is the moment I become a heavy drug addict

Comment

I'm Mexican, we don't do that. We just put the old people in the back room.....

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
              I'm Mexican, we don't do that. We just put the old people in the back room.....
              For real. I don't think I've ever seen a viejito in a retirement home. You might be the first Cuah if you dont drink your milk

Comment

Originally posted by Sun Diego View Post
                For real. I don't think I've ever seen a viejito in a retirement home. You might be the first Cuah if you dont drink your milk
                My bones are strong regardless of the lack of fluid I drink from a cow. That is disgusting.....

Comment

Eat good kiddies.

Comment

No ****ing way - it's not in my genes. My grandfather is 91 years old and still walks the beach several miles every morning. He's self sufficient and is sharper than a lot of folks half his age.

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
                      No ****ing way - it's not in my genes. My grandfather is 91 years old and still walks the beach several miles every morning. He's self sufficient and is sharper than a lot of folks half his age.

and drives 17mph on the freeway

Comment

Working...
                      X