Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

size matters.... Floyd's gonna find out....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A month out and Canelo is a SMW and Floyd a WW.. It has to make a difference in the ring.

I think it's a great test of Floyd's skills and I give him major props for taking on such dangerous young guy.

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
      Floyd already found out that "SIZE MATTERS"

when ms jackson left his arse
      Lmaoooo I just spit out my coffee on the chair next to me at the cafe

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleMM View Post
        sorry but whne does Canelo use his size? He has slow footspeed and doesn't cut the ring off at all. his size won't make a bit of difference and will only hurt him.
        it's boxing, it's about physically imposing yourself on your opponent....

canelo used his size in his victories over matthew hatton and ryan rhodes.... he used his physical strength to wear them down....

Comment

Size won't matter. Who has Canelo "bullied" in the ring? Everyone he KO'd decided to be brave and stand and trade. Floyd is not going to stand and trade.

I believe we'll see some of the best footwork from Floyd in years. Canelo will try to be smart but will find out he is not as smart as Floyd.

9/14 is Boxing 101 instructed by Flyoyd and after the fight people will say the 2lbs hurt Canelo.

Comment

Size does matter. Canelo's Snake is ATG. Floyd isn't P4P in that department.

Comment

Floyd had no business fighting over 150

I think he may have bitten off more than he can chew

There is a reason why weight classes exist

Even if he wins, he'll take a lot of punishment

Comment

as my girlfriend said as she was leaving me "size does matter!"

Comment

Originally posted by blak81 View Post
                  Size won't matter. Who has Canelo "bullied" in the ring? Everyone he KO'd decided to be brave and stand and trade. Floyd is not going to stand and trade.

I believe we'll see some of the best footwork from Floyd in years. Canelo will try to be smart but will find out he is not as smart as Floyd.

9/14 is Boxing 101 instructed by Flyoyd and after the fight people will say the 2lbs hurt Canelo.
                  Exactly!!! I believe canelo cannot land effective punches against a moving opponent. Hell he only knocked down trout when trout stood still in front of him like a deer in the headlights. When people analyse this fight looking at the feet its damn near a mismatch.

Comment

Floyd knows what he's doing. He wouldn't take this fight in the first place if he felt he woulf not be able to handle the size difference. Floyd sees something in the way Canelo fights that makes Floyd very confident he can beat him.

I honestly think Floyd will put on a clinic and the fight will be pretty damn one sided.

Comment

Originally posted by VatoMulatto View Post
                      Floyd knows what he's doing. He wouldn't take this fight in the first place if he felt he woulf not be able to handle the size difference. Floyd sees something in the way Canelo fights that makes Floyd very confident he can beat him.

I honestly think Floyd will put on a clinic and the fight will be pretty damn one sided.
                      I agree........and Alexa Loren is bad

Comment

Working...
                      X