Frankie Gomez vs DeMarcus Corely July 6th

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Frankie Gomez vs DeMarcus Corely July 6th

Steve Kim ‏@stevemaxboxing 1m
    Imt told by Frankie Gomez's handlers that he'll be facing Demarcus Corley on July 6th at Pechanga #Boxing

I though Chop Chop said he was moving back down to lightweight? Guess not.

Comment

Looks like Frankie is taking his comeback really serious this time, great news!

Corley might have lost a lot of fights in recent years, but most of those were against top opposition (Matthysse, Provodnikov,...) and this will be a real tough test, even at the age of 38.
      He stopped Paul McCloskey last year, for example.

War Pitbull!

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
        I though Chop Chop said he was moving back down to lightweight? Guess not.
        cant turn that fight down. Big fight and he probably thinks its very winnable. Would put him in line for other big fights. This should be a good one

Comment

Very interesting fight. Lets see of Frankie has any real potential.

Comment

very interested in this fight I want to see the potential of Frankie Gomez and he better not gas out in this fight because Corley will be game to upset him.

Comment

Originally posted by DLT View Post
              cant turn that fight down. Big fight and he probably thinks its very winnable. Would put him in line for other big fights. This should be a good one
              No doubt. Corley doesn't show up for paychecks. He goes in there expecting to win every fight.

Comment

I've never been sold on Gomez, don't think the kid will ever get near the elite level.

Comment

Chop chop by ko!!!!!!!

Comment

I think Frankie is looking very good under Roach so far, especially considering there were strong rumours that his career is over before that. He needs to work on his conditioning to hang in there for 10 rounds with Corley and show decent workrate, but I definitely think he can win this and finally start to make a name for himself in the pros.
                    Of course noone can tell yet which level he can reach, still a lot of question marks around him.

Comment

Working...
                    X